I'm done with britney spears

Brat

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, weedly said:

Childish is the op, saying she is done with Britney because "The reason why I'm done is because as a gay man,  I don't think she really has time/effort to give back to us (most of her fans are gay now).  I'll miss her and maybe because I'm grown now , I'm 32"

i mean that reason is childish :tiffcackle:

TBH, a 32 years old man doesn't do this kind of **** :mattafact:

Guest $elfish

I can't at how people that were big stans in her prime and lived almost 10 + years stanning britney are ******* giving up like ***** wut? :wyd: you spent all these years following this woman's life and enjoying what she does then because she's having a hard time and being lazy your just like **** dat hoe I'm out  btw the thing about being a gay male has nothing to do with not wanting to stan her :wyd: is there like some sort of connection between ****** orientation and your favorite pop singer?

Anyways when britney has a successful era again all of you ******* who "unstanned" and "doubted" her are gonna be coming back and kissing Britney's ***

book mark me.:whitney:

14 hours ago, Jacod2017 said:

The reason why I'm done is because as a gay man,  I don't think she really has time/effort to give back to us (most of her fans are gay now).  

im trying to figure out what you think she needs to do for you since you're gay? shes publicly spoken about her love for her gay fans and how she respects and loves them. what else do you need her to do? :sickofu:

Guest $elfish
12 hours ago, trav said:

OP is leaving tho :wyd:

it doesnt sound like he is unhappy with her either, just bored of her. which makes sense. its not like britney has been that interesting lately :nocomprende:

No **** she's boring she's probably working on a new album there's always a boring part between albums because there is nothing going on at least we got a tour this year think of all the stans of artists that haven't toured or put out any things in years 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
16 hours ago, Jacod2017 said:

I'm sorry everyone.

ive loved britney since I was a teenager.

reasons why?  I wasn't a fan of her until the boys remix With Pharrell.  I remember seeing it on MTV and remembering that it was something I wanted to hear louder so I bought the Austin powers soundtrack.  Shortly after,  she performed like a virgin with Madonna and Christina at the vmas.  I wasn't even aloud to watch at that time because I was 16 but that performanc literally made me feel Michael Jackson vibes (icon status) from Britney Spears.  She was ****, confident and in the zone of the music.  It wasn't about *** at that time,  she felt the music and performed like an artist.  I remember loving me against the music because of the acoustic guitar and her energy on the song.  I bought the album when it came out and fell in love with it,  toxic was my favorite.  Then it bexame a single!  And it was the most fun I've ever had watching a video.  Britney was so in sync with the beat in a way that I've never seen an artist feel the music before.  It inspired me to want to remix and accentuate her vocals/Peformance on the track.  

The reason why I'm done is because as a gay man,  I don't think she really has time/effort to give back to us (most of her fans are gay now).  I'll miss her and maybe because I'm grown now , I'm 32.  It's not the same.  I hope she is happy with her family and her future but it's a good time let go of this woman who I was so inspired by.  It was mostly confidence and the ability to translate that through music.  But like a relationship,  it's time to move on and grow up.  Britney was something that I held onto for so long through so many eras.  She made me feel that if I could be in sync with the music,  that I could get through anything.  Bye Britney,  bye exhale.  If you think I wrote this to make it all about me,  I'm sorry.  It's like Drop Dead Fred,  you have to leave your imaginary friend sometime. 

I don't know why Britards are being harsh on you but they can all choke. I feel sad for you for leaving but I can't blame you, thankfully I'm not a britard and I give myself 1 or 2 more years as a fan unless I see a HUGE difference in Britney. Eventually all (most) of us will leave, 2 years ago I would say that I'd never leave the fanbase, that I'd love Britney forever, but after seeing the joke the she has become, I'm getting fed up. I don't even consider myself a stan anymore, 2 years ago I wouldn't let anyone diss her (it wasn't constructive criticism like I do, @button, my dear @Shadow. and a few more, we criticise her because all we want is her to do well, we aim for the top cause we know she's capable of that), but as I was saying people around me use to claim she was **** cause she shaved her head, and all their points were based on that and similar stuff so I always got them cancelled), nowadays I don't rly care anymore. She doesn't deserve me defending her.

2 hours ago, Camilo said:

You're 32, you're too old for this, just leave bro, this was useless, you won't be missed [IMG]

@breatheheavy I thought there was no age limit to be here, but according to @Camilo people aged 32 and over should not be here:whitney:

3 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I mean you can still like Britney though. I totally get leaving exhell but why write a letter about it?

anyways have a beautiful life :) 

He wrote this perhaps because he liked her for too many years, I don't understand ya'll, I get emotional everytime a fan leaves because Britney herself is making fans leave:crying4:

That was how our friendship started @Damsel in Distress:hugs:

2 minutes ago, button said:

Well judging from his profile picture, @Camilo doesn't have much time left on Exhale either. :tiffcackle:

Why do you always speak what's on my mind:tiffcackle:

LITERALLY:tiffcackle:

I'm going to be 32 I'm so old, you know ....old as Britney :haha: and I've stanned for Britney since 98' . I mean she's become... :zoomzoom: I'm not mad at her for it.. People change. I've changed, but being a fan of hers has been consistent through the good and bad. To each their own I don't your whole story behind it.. :triggered:  Britney should apologize to you  I guessgiphy.gif

11 hours ago, On the Scene said:

Seriously? You want Britney to become some gay rights activist or something? :girlwhat: 

She has never specifically mentioned love for her lesbian fans (yes, we exist). But do I care? No. 

:hahayea: I can't even imagine expecting Britney to acknowledge us bisexuals, either. Like.... lmao. She's never been an activist on any level, nor has she ever made any promises or given any indication that she would be, sooo.....

7 hours ago, Hannah said:

My reaction tbh

What does being a gay right activist have to do with giving up on Britney? If the OP said he doesn't like her performances or music that would make more sense.

Right?

6 hours ago, sea3chel said:

Brit helped bring out my gayness, too. My husband loves it. Typical straight male that he is. So, I don't know what she could 'give back' besides the awareness she helped me have.

:urite: This exactly. ******* tell them.

5 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:hahayea: I can't even imagine expecting Britney to acknowledge us bisexuals, either. Like.... lmao. She's never been an activist on any level, nor has she ever made any promises or given any indication that she would be, sooo.....

Let us talk about boys and girls sis :urite:

----

But seriously she is still making amazing music, so i love her, but that doesn't mean you don't have the right to discover other artists.

I will forever love her, she helped me with my english, she made me confident, even helped me and many others with my coming out, like what do you expect more from her?

Archived