B Army I need your help

Born2Die

I'm writing a paper for class tomorrow about paparazzi and how they actually can be quite dangerous to celebrities but to their family and creating chaos where they go. I'm using Britney as an example but I'm not sure when the paps really started to go in on her. i know they followed her throughout her career but was it when she announced her divorce to kevin when they went crazy on her, or was it after she fumbled a bit while holding Preston? I'm just trying to get her age and time frame. THANK YOU to anyone who can give me some input. :kisses::bigkiss:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre-ITZ has already been controversial due to her VMA performances and romance with Justin. I believe so she started attracting more paps during ITZ era - Madonna kiss, Jason Alexander, K-Fed, she started becoming infamous. I'm not sure though, maybe some other members have better/more accurate opinions.

@cheri?

39 minutes ago, Darna said:

Pre-ITZ has already been controversial due to her VMA performances and romance with Justin. I believe so she started attracting more paps during ITZ era - Madonna kiss, Jason Alexander, K-Fed, she started becoming infamous. I'm not sure though, maybe some other members have better/more accurate opinions.

@cheri?

Thank you for your input! :gelis:

Guest $elfish

I think it started in 04-06 when she married Kevin but 07 was when she was followed more often and basically stalked by the paparazzi 

not sure what triggered that tho:nocomprende:

good luck on your paper tho!:Lshark:

I think the paps really started to focus on her once she split from JT, she was going out with dancers and smoking and it were the first cracks in the picture perfect image her mangement had portrayed her to be, which was interesting for the magazines paps sell pictures to.

When SP was born it went up another level, and when she shaved her hair off everything was off-limits.

2 hours ago, Darna said:

@cheri?

I'm not cheri, obviously, but that's correct.

it never reached the fever pitch of i think 2007 when she couldnt go to like Starbucks without being hounded by like 50 people. Id youtube the vids ive never seen any celeb still endure that kind a craziness and she was like pre social media famous like the younger celebs like Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez already had an idea by wacthing Britney how bad it could be.

Archived