Do you remember when Glory was called Smooth Talking?

PussyLova

Roses are forever, walk of fame ft. TY Dolla Sign, trick or treat with Missy Elliot and more :orangu:

I remember everyone was anticipating it to be a hip hop like album 

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Visual and concepts have been terrible after Circus. I'm so sick of pretty pictures and Randee. 

We need flaunt and V magaziney in an album :hipney:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

Roses are forever, walk of fame ft. TY Dolla Sign, trick or treat with Missy Elliot and more :orangu:

I remember everyone was anticipating it to be a hip hop like album 

We need flaunt and V magaziney in an album :hipney:

Yes!!! 

Imagine Flaunt type shoot outside by Like and abandoned shed or in a forest. Lord I'd be slayed. I love that shoot it kills me It wasn't physically released. 

22 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Yes!!! 

Imagine Flaunt type shoot outside by Like and abandoned shed or in a forest. Lord I'd be slayed. I love that shoot it kills me It wasn't physically released. 

Britney should pull a Nelly Furtado, go unknown and release an indie album 5 years later and slay all of us 

1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

The album could have been called invitation

That wouldn't be bad, but I like it better leaving just the song called that. If she called the whole album an invitation, its like, "invitation to what?" :beynah: When she just keeps the first song on the album as Invitation, it fits, because it's the invitation to the rest of the album. But if the whole album is called invitation, what's the event that album is an invitation for? :beynah:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
4 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Britney should pull a Nelly Furtado, go unknown and release an indie album 5 years later and slay all of us 

U don't want B10 to chart, do you?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
22 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Honestly? That's due to Teresa leaving. Like there's no other explanation.

Who's Teresa? Newbie here:gloss:

Archived