Do you remember when Glory was called Smooth Talking?

PussyLova

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

That wouldn't be bad, but I like it better leaving just the song called that. If she called the whole album an invitation, its like, "invitation to what?" :beynah: When she just keeps the first song on the album as Invitation, it fits, because it's the invitation to the rest of the album. But if the whole album is called invitation, what's the event that album is an invitation for? :beynah:

Good point!

im not into the track listing of Glory either... or the cover art.. do you wanna come over after invitation??? Seriously??? 

in all realness when Britney listed the glory cover on Facebook I was like OH MY GOD BRITNEY I CANT SHE LOOKS AMAZING THE COVER IS AMAZING 

But now I'm like . :zoomzoom:

6 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Good point!

im not into the track listing of Glory either... or the cover art.. do you wanna come over after invitation??? Seriously??? 

in all realness when Britney listed the glory cover on Facebook I was like OH MY GOD BRITNEY I CANT SHE LOOKS AMAZING THE COVER IS AMAZING 

But now I'm like . :zoomzoom:

I listen to the online version where Make Me is after Invitation and DYWCO is #7, but I think everyone can agree the tracklist can be arranged to your liking and make it sound better then the original. I dont think the cover of Glory is that bad, but it doesn't really look like Britney, the font is tacky, and there were so many better choices, even from the Make Me video, like this one: 

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=282116&fullsize=1

4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I listen to the online version where Make Me is after Invitation and DYWCO is #7, but I think everyone can agree the tracklist can be arranged to your liking and make it sound better then the original. I dont think the cover of Glory is that bad, but it doesn't really look like Britney, the font is tacky, and there were so many better choices, even from the Make Me video, like this one: 

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=282116&fullsize=1

There's a guy on Facebook who has a fanmade store and he makes custom cover Britney albums and they cost a fortune 

check it out; YouTube "Glory flaunt edition Britney Spears" 

(I can't be bothered linking because I'm on my phone and it's too much effort) :mattafact:

37 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Who's Teresa? Newbie here:gloss:

Teresa LaBarbera Whites. She was Britney's A&R for Blackout and Circus. She was also involved in the early stages for Femme Fatale before the album shifted and she left for Columbia to work on Beyonce's 4. She's worked on every Beyonce album since. :lemmetellu:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Teresa LaBarbera Whites. She was Britney's A&R for Blackout and Circus. She was also involved in the early stages for Femme Fatale before the album shifted and she left for Columbia to work on Beyonce's 4. She's worked on every Beyonce album since. :lemmetellu:

Someone bring her back:meltdown: BO and Circus are THE best themed albums from Britney, that woman is a legend:flawlessbye: Why couldnt the rest of her team be gone instead?

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Someone bring her back:meltdown: BO and Circus are THE best themed albums from Britney, that woman is a legend:flawlessbye: Why couldnt the rest of her team be gone instead?

Beyonce is not giving that ***** up, she's the one coming up with all the concepts and executing the tracklists well. She's a genius. :lemmetellu:

Archived