Some FACTS about slumber party

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They needed a hot chick or a famous dude to make SP unique and popular. Because of this video i became a Britney stan. Whatever shade is thrown to SP I will not consider cuz for me is perfect. It had so much potential and got minimal attention. The video has 15 mil more views than MM video(even if the last one is crappy) but remember that MM really had promotion compared to SP(VMA, fallon, carpool kind of etc), is 3 months newer than MM and also had a more influent artist featured(g_eazy which is really popular in my country compared to tinasha) and still got more views on yt.

SP will remain the song and video close to my heart and the begining of my Britney journey.:foh:

11 hours ago, nels64 said:

You can tell the song had A LOT of potential because it was #1 in Dance Club songs. That means that people were playing it constantly at the club. It didn’t even get a proper single release. They just replaced it on the Glory album. 

Also honestly I think Slumber Party may be my favorite video since Womanizer even. 

Oh I don't know, Circus and I Wanna Go were pretty damn good

Yes, i think they should of chose a male collaborator like Justin or Nick Jonas. She needs to get the songs out there. A lot of people like Slumber Party they were just unaware it ever came out.  She should do more  late night early morning show like Jimmy or GMA performances.

Facts ? 

66 m views 

so... go and watch the video

#80 or Something on billboard 

due bad promo

you are giving opinions not facts :kesha:

but yes, for me (opinion) slumber party and make me are her best since circus album singles 

I agree with verything except the fact that the choreo at POM for SP only gets good when she is at B stages and GOD, what is that outfit?! Such a mess. With right outfit and som improved props, maybe a bed or a chair with a mirror or something it would look A LOT better.

14 hours ago, crawi said:

It's a better video than work ***** so that makes it her best video since TTWE.

The song curiously sounds like a Max martin production.

The song its quite great and was an excellent single choice, it flopped because it was released horribly late, got no promo and also got no exposure because the album flopped. 

Its one of her best choreos post breakdown and its currently her best choreo on POM. Her current choreos SUCK ******* toes.

Britney is a queen. Thats it.

You are amazing!

15 hours ago, crawi said:

The song its quite great and was an excellent single choice, it flopped because it was released horribly late, got no promo and also got no exposure because the album flopped.

This. It and Just Luv Me were the most popular songs among the fanbase at that time. Had she actually bothered to get off her Caucasian *** and PROMOTE, it might've been a moderate hit.

Archived