Some FACTS about slumber party

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Rico. said:

Agreed except for the Max Martin part.

WB could have been a better video if the choreo wasn't edited like that towards the end

OT fact : you're stil **** AF *****

We use our bodies, to make our own videos.

18 hours ago, crawi said:

It's a better video than work ***** so that makes it her best video since TTWE.

The song curiously sounds like a Max martin production.

The song its quite great and was an excellent single choice, it flopped because it was released horribly late, got no promo and also got no exposure because the album flopped. 

Its one of her best choreos post breakdown and its currently her best choreo on POM. Her current choreos SUCK ******* toes.

Britney is a queen. Thats it.

I STILL BLAST SLUMBER PARTY DAILY! I used to play the solo Britney version that I bought but I know streaming it helps the song out so I play the Tinashe version :-/ on all streaming services. 

P.S. From the moment I heard the leak I wanted Slumber Party to be a single and it WAS!!! I also love the video and think it’s one of her best videos to date. 

#SlayGlory

#ChangeYourMindSingle3

On 7/3/2017 at 9:47 AM, nels64 said:

Yeah I was hesitant because of Circus! That's why I said maay be. I loved I Wanna Go and think it's super fun, but I wouldn't say it's better than Slumber for me anyway. I think Slumber Party tips the scale over because of the dancing. 

Also I know a ton of people loooove TTWE and I think it's a great dance video don't get me wrong but for what ever reason it kind of bores me? I think it's just the song itself that kind of bores me more than it should. 

Agreed about TTWE.  I distinctly remember Larry Rudolph saying after HIAM was released that the second single would be a smash and possibly bigger than HIAM.  I was underwhelmed TBH.  I think TTWE could have been better if the music was better, harder bass, similar to Bad Romance or Born This Way.

Archived