Some FACTS about slumber party

It's a better video than work ***** so that makes it her best video since TTWE.

The song curiously sounds like a Max martin production.

The song its quite great and was an excellent single choice, it flopped because it was released horribly late, got no promo and also got no exposure because the album flopped. 

Its one of her best choreos post breakdown and its currently her best choreo on POM. Her current choreos SUCK ******* toes.

Britney is a queen. Thats it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, crawi said:

The song its quite great and was an excellent single choice, it flopped because it was released horribly late, got no promo and also got no exposure because the album flopped.

THIS.

I laugh when some of the delusional Army scream "LOVE ME DOWN OR COME OVER WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER UGHHH".

No henny, anything would have flopped just as hard because Brinty refuses to promote her album. :flawlessbye:

2 hours ago, crawi said:

It also flopped because it was released as the 2nd single when Britney should have gone with a more uptempo song as a safe choice after a midtempo lead single. Slumber Party would have worked better as a 3rd single.

3 hours ago, crawi said:

It's a better video than work ***** so that makes it her best video since TTWE.

The song curiously sounds like a Max martin production.

Its one of her best choreos post breakdown and its currently her best choreo on POM. Her current choreos SUCK ******* toes.

Britney is a queen. Thats it.

Opinions ARE NOT the same as FACTS maybe you should open a dictionary every once in a while

that aside. I do agree the video is really good even though parts of it look really low budget (the scenes where she's dancing on that ballroom with some cheap fabric covering the walls)

the song is quite good and i do agree has a good choreo compared to other POM performances

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, BritneyGasoline said:

Sad that it was Tinasha and not Drake on the remix.

Drake would have been so good on sp or Rihanna or nicki:triggered: it sounds like their type of song and vibe can't believe brit chose tinasha :calculating:

I agree with all except I like WB video better. Bigger production and it screams classic Britney. 

Also tinashe didn't really do the song any help, they should have got an A list singer or rapper on it. I like tinashe but she's been struggling for a while now :tiffcackle:

Archived