Britney's JEANS! (NEED HELP! LOOKS,OUTFITS, ETC)

Guest elledotcom

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest elledotcom
37 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

GettyImages-104986211-1471720614.jpg?qua

b060e571ca0e14f09f5bb40fdf78a129.jpg

loved these looks

LOVED those brown pants! I know some people didn't like her fedora stage but she pulled it off.

Guest elledotcom
1 hour ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

LOVE. This is when she got especially fierce and owned her womanhood. The hair was just a little edgier for her, too. Plus, that album cover is my favorite of all time of hers! She just drew you in. 

YES it was definitely my favorite! Nailed it on every level. From the outfit to the makeup. Nothing was "Eh I like it .. BUT

11 hours ago, I've Just Begun said:

Almost any 2002ney appearance ever tbh but this one stands out to me. She looked truly gorgeous :crying1:

XRAY_ARRIVALS_2812729.jpg XRAY_ARRIVALS_2811429.jpg

These candids too, she looked so Summery and effortlessly beautiful

britivy2001.jpg XRAY_21002T_SPEARS_28129.jpg

I've always thought this outfit was so fabulously hideous that only Britney could pull it off. I could totally see this ending up in Urban Outfitters or being worn by Charli XCX on a red carpet :mcry:

XRAY_OUT_28529.jpg

MShirt-XRAY_28129.jpg

Those (except for the last one :moorangu:) are my favorite looks!

Guest elledotcom
21 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

LOVE. This is when she got especially fierce and owned her womanhood. The hair was just a little edgier for her, too. Plus, that album cover is my favorite of all time of hers! She just drew you in. 

Those jeans! We are looking online  .. ANY & EVERYWHERE to find a pair that match up! To use as a sample/tester of the look. We can make them if we have to but it'd be amazing if we could find them. There's so many online clothing stores! Also with places like eBay Etsy and Poshmark .. (FINGERS CROSSED!) 

*If anyone finds pieces from any of the looks posted above (candid shots or pro shots) and wants to share your find(s)? PSH YES!! Haha that's part of the next step!   -once we nail down the final choices-

Either way, please keep sharing your favorites & keep sharing the story or reason behind why you picked that particular look! We're going over each of them!  

:yay: 

YAY! xoxo 

Archived