Britney's JEANS! (NEED HELP! LOOKS,OUTFITS, ETC)

Guest elledotcom

Guest elledotcom

I have never posted on here so let me first say .. 

tumblr_lo07kq57Hc1qa9vqgo1_r2_500.gif

Not gonna lie, I Kinda love this forum and kinda love you guys so let's do this! 

:pumped: 

LONG STORY SHORT ; I'm working on something .. a business related project. I need some help from TRUE .. LOYAL .. BEEN THERE FROM THE BEGINNING britney fans!  YA WITH ME?! 

*costume/outfit/LOOK (1-3 examples) she wore on tour, wore on an album cover .. an outfit she wore on TRL back in the day, in some interview, any BTS special .. ANYWHERE! Idc if it's super casual or extremely over the top. Idc if the image itself is 'iconic' or if it's not. Preferably 2001-2004/05ish BUT it doesn't HAVE to be. Something you personally might of loved, or just thought she wore effortlessly. Ya know?*

I know this isn't news. I know this is kind of outside the norm and super random, but I don't want to post on any other Britney forums unless this doesn't work. You are my people! Haha from the research we've done just scanning other sites? Psh. NOPE. 

:plzney:

Hope you can give us some leads & maybe we can get some input on any that we stumble across! We only have a couple on the table as of now! 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney-2002-britney-spears-6827999-380-

Britney 2001-2 is pretty much defined by low-slung jeans, a crop top, chunky belt and a newsboy hat to me. And the dangly belly button ring. Because, duh.

Britney+Spears+Baseball+Caps+Mesh+Baseba
Also, 2004ish was cut-off shorts and a trucker hat.

worst_celeb_fashion_britney_spears.jpg

And not long after that, Uggs, big sunglasses and the original top-knot :slayney:

Those are just a few "very Britney" looks off the top of my head, not sure if you want more professional photos rather than candids. If so, just let me know!

Almost any 2002ney appearance ever tbh but this one stands out to me. She looked truly gorgeous :crying1:

XRAY_ARRIVALS_2812729.jpg XRAY_ARRIVALS_2811429.jpg

These candids too, she looked so Summery and effortlessly beautiful

britivy2001.jpg XRAY_21002T_SPEARS_28129.jpg

I've always thought this outfit was so fabulously hideous that only Britney could pull it off. I could totally see this ending up in Urban Outfitters or being worn by Charli XCX on a red carpet :mcry:

XRAY_OUT_28529.jpg

MShirt-XRAY_28129.jpg

Guest elledotcom

Sorry for the late response! 

1st off - THANK YOU GUYS for all the input so far! Seriously ... 

Keep it up if you can! 

What about the ITZ promo shots?

Britney%20Spears%202028.jpg?m=1295691722

3eb0bc4d80b3e9833e682d24a39b49f2.jpg

THOUGHTS? 

Guest elledotcom
3 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Britney-2002-britney-spears-6827999-380-

Britney 2001-2 is pretty much defined by low-slung jeans, a crop top, chunky belt and a newsboy hat to me. And the dangly belly button ring. Because, duh.

Britney+Spears+Baseball+Caps+Mesh+Baseba
Also, 2004ish was cut-off shorts and a trucker hat.

worst_celeb_fashion_britney_spears.jpg

And not long after that, Uggs, big sunglasses and the original top-knot :slayney:

Those are just a few "very Britney" looks off the top of my head, not sure if you want more professional photos rather than candids. If so, just let me know!

Thank you so much! I agree 100% - For one, we are for sure going to include a 'low rise jeans/crop top' look she's rocked .. FOR SURE! It was her signature. It'll be hard to choose! 

32 minutes ago, elledotcom said:

Sorry for the late response! 

1st off - THANK YOU GUYS for all the input so far! Seriously ... 

Keep it up if you can! 

What about the ITZ promo shots?

Britney%20Spears%202028.jpg?m=1295691722

3eb0bc4d80b3e9833e682d24a39b49f2.jpg

THOUGHTS? 

LOVE. This is when she got especially fierce and owned her womanhood. The hair was just a little edgier for her, too. Plus, that album cover is my favorite of all time of hers! She just drew you in. 

Archived