She thought she was really singing

Andrew338

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

If she wanted to sing she would, case closed

this! Britney is in control of her career, she knows 100% of the time if her mic is on and off. if she was that passionate about singing her songs live she would do it. But no one gives her **** for it and people keep buying tickets so she has no incentive to start now you know

Britney fans yet again making her out to be naive and helpless. If she wanted her microphone on to sing live, then it would have been turned on. If it is on and she is just moving her lips, then she is fully aware of that too. 

Let's face it, she doesn't wanna sing live. End of story.

Guest Arckangel
7 hours ago, jennyj said:

I actually do believe she actually sings the majority of her songs and the mic is just off or volume very low, especially for songs that are ballads/slower.  In an interview a long time ago, she said she always sings live, and I believe she wasn't lying cuz that's not the liar type  She may sing, but her stupid team doesn't trust her.  And I'm sure she can hear it as well, which in turn makes her lose trust in herself.  Which is also why she in FTR she mentioned things her team doesn't listen to her.  

Honestly, she's at a point in her life where she doesn't need them anymore.  She doesn't need the money anymore, and as she said in her Israel interview, she doesn't care about competing with the other girls on the scene, it's about supporting each other.  Plus, these days with streaming services more popular than music purchases, sales don't matter anymore.  She should seriously consider going independent and doing her own thing.  She can do whatever genre she wants, whatever style of dancing she wants, and have complete creative control.  Even if it's not what the GP wants, she should do what she wants and will give her that drive again.  Jessica Simpson is way less popular than her and that's the route she's doing (she made lots of money from her fashion line instead to help her sustain that).  And many other artists/bands have done that as well.  Vegas was a good training ground, but now it's time to spread her wings for good and let her show the world her true creative side.

At the end of this very recent performance, Britney was caught hiding behind a prop and drinking water before the vocal track even stopped playing, and there was absolutely NO change in sound in volume. This means that her microphone was either turned off or turned on very low and she wasn't really singing at all but just miming. The simple fact she did not even bother miming the last words (that still came out of the speakers) proves she knows what's going on, and she's been caught lip-synching quite some times during Piece of Me and Britney: Live in Concert.  

I think she probably hates her voice, I mean didn’t she ASK for them to dub the FFT?? I genuinally think she doesn’t WANT to sing. I also think she IS singing to make it more believable. I wish someone suprised her by turning her mic up and the playback down..

i might be reaching but she looks kinda sad, like her eyes look sad, but she’s trying to smile. Did she go through a break up around this time?:( 

13 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

I really think she was singing and thought it was live. i mean she sucks at lipsync so it would be too obvious is she knew the track was playing. The way she holds her mic, opposite to when she "sang" Me, myself & I at the VMA's last year that her mic was everywhere but near her mouth.

giphy.gif

What if she intended this to be live and larry just thought that it didn't work and told the sound guy to put the track?

Oh, so we're still coming up with conspiracies about her lipsyncing to make up for her current situation... interview britney spears uk plastic botox

Guest Arckangel
9 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I think she probably hates her voice, I mean didn’t she ASK for them to dub the FFT?? I genuinally think she doesn’t WANT to sing. I also think she IS singing to make it more believable. I wish someone suprised her by turning her mic up and the playback down..

i might be reaching but she looks kinda sad, like her eyes look sad, but she’s trying to smile. Did she go through a break up around this time?:( 

Yeah. Epix explained the audio of the televised show was a "creative decision made by the artist". Now, the artist is Britney Spears, but was it solely her decision? Under c-ship, as Britney recently implied on the Jonathan Ross, even musical decisions may be made on her behalf. I think the FFT vocals were fine as they were. Britney and her team don't seem to understand the audio from a headlining concert should, for the most part at least, sound live!

Archived