She thought she was really singing

Andrew338

I really think she was singing and thought it was live. i mean she sucks at lipsync so it would be too obvious is she knew the track was playing. The way she holds her mic, opposite to when she "sang" Me, myself & I at the VMA's last year that her mic was everywhere but near her mouth.

giphy.gif

What if she intended this to be live and larry just thought that it didn't work and told the sound guy to put the track?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

so britney doesn't know she was lip syncing? :wtfdidusay: this is madness. even britney can't tell whether she's  live or lipsyinc. omg. lol jk. she was singing along to make it look like she was singing live. something current britney is lack of :sassybrit:

I mean she was singing live for the ABC In The zone special. I remember watching it when it initially aired and I can hear her breathing and singing along but when it was put on DVD, they dubbed her with the album tracks. They are so messed up. Poor Britney. 

:embarrassney:

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean she was singing live for the ABC In The zone special. I remember watching it when it initially aired and I can hear her breathing and singing along but when it was put on DVD, they dubbed her with the album tracks. They are so messed up. Poor Britney. 

:embarrassney:

really? i just knew that. if only her team trusted her more. lol

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

really? i just knew that. if only her team trusted her more. lol

Yeah, I remember watching it and the audio wasn't crystal clear and she sang BOM a little differently.  I think her team really has no faith in her at all and it's sad cuz she's the one that's supporting their *****.

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I wish she would've stopped with the "fun stuff" here. Her lips & cheeks are EVERYTHING:meltdown:

Ikr, i love 2015Mermaidney

britney-spears-2015-mtv-vmas-03.jpg

britney-spears-pieceofme-august14.jpg

19 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Poor baby probably not even singing perfume

The mic point at the VMAs is confusing still lol

Look at the video, IS VERY ZOOMED IN you can tell she is singin, even if the mic is off. THE INTENTION IS THERE.

I actually do believe she actually sings the majority of her songs and the mic is just off or volume very low, especially for songs that are ballads/slower.  In an interview a long time ago, she said she always sings live, and I believe she wasn't lying cuz that's not the liar type  She may sing, but her stupid team doesn't trust her.  And I'm sure she can hear it as well, which in turn makes her lose trust in herself.  Which is also why she in FTR she mentioned things her team doesn't listen to her.  

Honestly, she's at a point in her life where she doesn't need them anymore.  She doesn't need the money anymore, and as she said in her Israel interview, she doesn't care about competing with the other girls on the scene, it's about supporting each other.  Plus, these days with streaming services more popular than music purchases, sales don't matter anymore.  She should seriously consider going independent and doing her own thing.  She can do whatever genre she wants, whatever style of dancing she wants, and have complete creative control.  Even if it's not what the GP wants, she should do what she wants and will give her that drive again.  Jessica Simpson is way less popular than her and that's the route she's doing (she made lots of money from her fashion line instead to help her sustain that).  And many other artists/bands have done that as well.  Vegas was a good training ground, but now it's time to spread her wings for good and let her show the world her true creative side.

Archived