I honestly feel like unstanning :/

Circuit

I understand where you're coming from completely. The whole BJ fiasco is really depressing when you think about it. Fans come up with whatever excuses they want to, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Britney chose to let someone else sing lead vocals on her album. I almost unstanned her after BJ and after Vegas was extended for the umpteenth time. The only reason I didn't is because she REALLY redeemed herself with Glory. Flawless music, decent performances, Britney regaining not only her confidence but her *** appeal... Do what you need to do. If you don't like Britney as an artist anymore then just let go. It's a lot healthier than what a lot of the trolls do on here, which is ***** and moan about everything they don't like.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Circuit said:

Lately I've put a ton of thought into the whole Myah Jean controversy

At first it really didn't bother me but right now I'm literally considering turning in my stan card :crying2:

Even Glory, as perfect as it was, does not absolve the betrayal from B's team :crying4:

wtf do i do??? I love Brinty but this whole thing is so embarrassing and ****** up :(

Buy a good blow up doll and get a life! For **** sake....

I just tell myself that most of it was britney, and for whatever reason - shitty production, whatever, you can hear a lot of the backing vocalist that is myah on some of the tracks. I think the album was rushed so brit didnt get to perfect her vocals on some of the songs and for that myah was brought into the forefront. 

It helped make the album her worst album, but it's not something to unstan over. It's just a shitty album with a few good songs on it, like a lot of pop albums out there. 

:mhm: you've finally seen the light

there's no point in keep stanning for someone you think has no passion, that doesn't sing her own records, that is not performing well, that doesn't look good, ya'll should just stay with that particular song, album, performance or video that once made you a "fan" and stop suffering because she doesn't fulfill your expectations anymore, because if you're that overcritical with her, the truth is she might never fulfill your standards in the future.

Anyway, if she ever happens to release an album, a video, a performance that is really awesome, according to your point of view, you can be sure you'll get to know about it, but meanwhile you don't have to worry about all the "mess", "embarrassment", "laziness" or "ruining of her legacy" that she's delivering now to your eyes and just leave that to the people that's OK with it.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I understand where you're coming from completely. The whole BJ fiasco is really depressing when you think about it. Fans come up with whatever excuses they want to, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Britney chose to let someone else sing lead vocals on her album. I almost unstanned her after BJ and after Vegas was extended for the umpteenth time. The only reason I didn't is because she REALLY redeemed herself with Glory. Flawless music, decent performances, Britney regaining not only her confidence but her *** appeal... Do what you need to do. If you don't like Britney as an artist anymore then just let go. It's a lot healthier than what a lot of the trolls do on here, which is ***** and moan about everything they don't like.

That's why I carry no bad feelings with that era. It's not her fault and you can tell she wasn't happy about it by her attitude toward the promo of the album so it shows she does care and it wasn't like she got myah because she's just lazy and don't wanna do anything. She was busy putting POM together which was something she has always dreamed about and I could recall that she had already started working on BJ a little bit after FF when lots of producers and writers were saying they are going to a songwriting camp for Britney. Obviously she had a direction she wanted to go but Larry had to weasel his way in and try to help his other clients by bringing in Will.I.Am who is egotistical and hasn't had a hit in years because his music is just basic edm. Just like Britney record, the result is a clash of Britney's vision and her team's vision. I'm sure she wanted BJ to sound more like Glory. I'm pretty sure she really did wanted to do a personal album hence why we have songs like Alien but I'm sure her team intervined and wanted to make it more light and poppy and not wanting her to veer off the Britney brand. I mean she even said she really love the original version of Perfume but it had to be remixes to be radio friendly ( Probably Will's suggestion )

Are we suppose to talk you out of it :cigney:

Either you like her music or you don't 

If Britney Jean didn't bother you during its release, why is it now 3 years later when we have new material to use? Don't use BJ and move on. I'm not going to stop liking J.Lo and all her albums are ****, I use the songs I like and move on. Its been universally agreed upon that Britney Jean was bad and the fact that they clapped back with Glory shows they know that. 

3 hours ago, Phresh said:

Rihanna doesn't sing her **** either. Bebe T-Rex said she sang the high notes on Monster with Eminem, and said Rihanna cant sing :ohnoney:. So im just like whatever. 

You can listen to it, here:

And to Rihanna:

Refrain is Ester Dean.

Ester Dean did also the first na na na come on, listen to it here:

But i think Rihanna can sing tho.

This Jennifer Lopez thing is shocking tbh.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Are we suppose to talk you out of it :cigney:

Either you like her music or you don't 

If Britney Jean didn't bother you during its release, why is it now 3 years later when we have new material to use? Don't use BJ and move on. I'm not going to stop liking J.Lo and all her albums are ****, I use the songs I like and move on. Its been universally agreed upon that Britney Jean was bad and the fact that they clapped back with Glory shows they know that. 

And no Will.I.am AT ALL. Probably why her team finally gave her the reins for Glory.

12 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

You can listen to it, here:

And to Rihanna:

Refrain is Ester Dean.

Ester Dean did also the first na na na come on, listen to it here:

But i think Rihanna can sing tho.

This Jennifer Lopez thing is shocking tbh.

Yeah Rihanna can for sure sing. She really doesn't need any Myah Maries in her songs.

Archived