I honestly feel like unstanning :/

Circuit

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like we can flip our stans cards that easy lol... we're still here cause Britney is a nostalgic act for us in the first place... Let's face it, who would get into her the way she is handling her career now...? 

Stop the useless drama. You are staying and by posting this message you know it. 

6 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I understand where you're coming from completely. The whole BJ fiasco is really depressing when you think about it. Fans come up with whatever excuses they want to, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Britney chose to let someone else sing lead vocals on her album. I almost unstanned her after BJ and after Vegas was extended for the umpteenth time. The only reason I didn't is because she REALLY redeemed herself with Glory. Flawless music, decent performances, Britney regaining not only her confidence but her *** appeal... Do what you need to do. If you don't like Britney as an artist anymore then just let go. It's a lot healthier than what a lot of the trolls do on here, which is ***** and moan about everything they don't like.

This comment describes my feelings on this too, but Myah Jean was a joke and Britney has the final say, it's her album, no record label could force her to release BJ with Myah as the lead singer.. she knew about this and chose to treat us like rubbish! but Glory is amazing.. only problem is no third/fourth single.. :byebitch:

That was so long ago. 

Honestly though how hard Britney works next era will be as hard I work. If she goes hard With promo I will request and stream like no other. If she does nothing, I will buy the album once and that's it. No streaming, no single purchase. So we will see 

Archived