Jump to content

I honestly feel like unstanning :/


Recommended Posts

Lately I've put a ton of thought into the whole Myah Jean controversy

At first it really didn't bother me but right now I'm literally considering turning in my stan card :crying2:

Even Glory, as perfect as it was, does not absolve the betrayal from B's team :crying4:

wtf do i do??? I love Brinty but this whole thing is so embarrassing and ****** up :(

Link to post
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, Circuit said:

Lately I've put a ton of thought into the whole Myah Jean controversy

At first it really didn't bother me but right now I'm literally considering turning in my stan card :crying2:

Even Glory, as perfect as it was, does not absolve the betrayal from B's team :crying4:

wtf do i do??? I love Brinty but this whole thing is so embarrassing and ****** up :(

Just bust out gimme more and read exhell threads I was considering unstanning too but looking back at all the bops and good times and memories britney has given me gives me hope and glory kept me:otears: just have strong faith in godney sis 

Link to post

I mean, it's kind of something you have to decide for yourself, but to be fair, it was a while ago. Myah was gotten rid of because of the fans outrage, and they did better with Glory. I'm not saying that makes it right, it's just what it is. If nothing Britney does is making you happy, then I don't really see the point in sticking around. I don't know. :notfeelinit:

I'm just going to wish you luck on whichever you decide.

Link to post

I listened to JLo's Play for the first time in a long time last week and realized that Christina Millian sings like 60% of it and realized that Britney is not the only artist out there to have someone else fill in parts of a song.....even parts of Madonna's Living For Love are sung by someone else, but are meant to seem like it's her. Britney Jean is just one big fat hot mess thanks to Will.I.Am and RCA! 

Link to post
1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I listened to JLo's Play for the first time in a long time last week and realized that Christina Millian sings like 60% of it and realized that Britney is not the only artist out there to have someone else fill in parts of a song.....even parts of Madonna's Living For Love are sung by someone else, but are meant to seem like it's her. Britney Jean is just one big fat hot mess thanks to Will.I.Am and RCA! 

There's a whole other Myah Marie situation with JLO as well. It's been speculated for years that she hasn't sang most of her big hits. Christina Millian, Ashanti and other demo singers have gone on to hint at this.

There's also this :orangu:

 

1 minute ago, Kawasaki said:

lbr most of us wouldn't even care if brit didnt sang ******* if the music was good

Um no, if you're a singer and selling music with your name on it, you need to be the vocalist. Period.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There's a whole other Myah Marie situation with JLO as well. It's been speculated for years that she hasn't sang most of her big hits. Christina Millian, Ashanti and other demo singers have gone on to hint at this.

There's also this :orangu:

 

Um no, if you're a singer and selling music with your name on it, you need to be the vocalist. Period.

Yeah I remember there being some drama back in the day with JLo!

Also unlike some people on her I don't think there is any track on BJ that is 100% Myah, I do think there are a few tracks where she's heavily featured but Britney's voice has been super manipulated on some of the tracks (which is why people think it's not her)  probably to make the blending of both there voice's harder to detect. Like on WB I think it's 90% Britney and 10% Myah......Mayah deff does the Aaah Ah's and the majority of the bridge. 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There's a whole other Myah Marie situation with JLO as well. It's been speculated for years that she hasn't sang most of her big hits. Christina Millian, Ashanti and other demo singers have gone on to hint at this.

There's also this :orangu:

 

Um no, if you're a singer and selling music with your name on it, you need to be the vocalist. Period.

News to me. I knew about Play though. And she does have prerecorded versions she performs to with her vocals on it so meh. 

Link to post
20 hours ago, Circuit said:

Lately I've put a ton of thought into the whole Myah Jean controversy

At first it really didn't bother me but right now I'm literally considering turning in my stan card :crying2:

Even Glory, as perfect as it was, does not absolve the betrayal from B's team :crying4:

wtf do i do??? I love Brinty but this whole thing is so embarrassing and ****** up :(

It's ok bb. In a few years the verses Britney recorded will leak and maybe we will be able to delete Myah. 

In the meantime we have plenty of Britney on Perfume and Tik tik boom plus fan remixes of Hold on tight, brightest morning star, and passenger. Work B will do too. Alien is just the not Alone part which is whatever because Britney's not alone would've gotten lost in the other 3 but if it bothers you that much maybe Britney's not alone stem will leak and we can add that back into the song. 

I don't think you'll be sad to lose it should be easy. I don't think there's any saving Body ache and possibly til it's gone. But maybe the other songs can eventually be saved with unused recording session stems? (I mean that just leaves NTIFY, Don't cry, CWU) Plus we have Gloria now. 

Link to post

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block