Britney Spears Says She’s Not Keen On Ethnic Food, More Of A Mac And Cheese Kind Of Gal

Jordan Miller

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

A lot of celebrity children are making it big on social media. Are your children into social media?

"They go on the Internet every once in a while, they are more into the cat videos and the funny stuff.

Children these days are really into technology. There is a balance and there are boundaries to be kept. I'll expose them more to social media when they are older."

This is a beautiful answer :yaknow: 

I like that, I can see that her kids would grow up to be actual human beings unlike the Jayden Smiths in this world. There is hope for the future.

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

This interview is a bit odd. I can't picture her saying "It was a little different last time as I was with my mum and it was my debut period then."

I don't see her saying "I'm not keen on your local food" either.

She's usually really polite 

On 6/13/2017 at 2:21 PM, breatheheavy said:

You were last in Singapore almost 20 years ago. What do you remember and is there anything you'd like to try this time?
"That was so long ago (laughs). It was a little different last time as I was with my mum and it was my debut period then. I remember palm trees; it was interesting and weird.

Was she talking about this moment?

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

This interview is a bit odd. I can't picture her saying "It was a little different last time as I was with my mum and it was my debut period then."

Why? She was probably implying that she was a newbie back then and now she's really famous and things are so much different for so many reasons- one of them in particular is that she needs 9 body guards and another that everyone knows who she is 

Archived