Britney Spears Says She’s Not Keen On Ethnic Food, More Of A Mac And Cheese Kind Of Gal

Jordan Miller

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ethnic food comment sounds so unlike anything Britney usually says in interviews. This might be a reach but I wonder if it's a kind of passive aggressive dig at Singapore because she's found out ticket sales for her show there are not good.

1 minute ago, LivingProof said:

The ethnic food comment sounds so unlike anything Britney usually says in interviews. This might be a reach but I wonder if it's a kind of passive aggressive dig at Singapore because she's found out ticket sales for her show there are not good.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

tenor.gif

Isn't her show flopping badly there? It's just speculation on my part, because that kind of answer sounds weirdly pointed and offensive, 'not keen on your ethnic food'. Just speculation, and it's probably a reach, but a part of me wonders :snapney:

Guest Paris Hilton $
47 minutes ago, LivingProof said:

Isn't her show flopping badly there? It's just speculation on my part, because that kind of answer sounds weirdly pointed and offensive, 'not keen on your ethnic food'. Just speculation, and it's probably a reach, but a part of me wonders :snapney:

she's in thailand 

you're reaching

2 hours ago, LivingProof said:

Because the tickets are too expensive.

15 hours ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

You were last in Singapore almost 20 years ago. What do you remember and is there anything you'd like to try this time?

That was so long ago (laughs). It was a little different last time as I was with my mum and it was my debut period then. I remember palm trees; it was interesting and weird.

did she mean live singing ?:giggleney:coz she did 20 years ago

:meltdown:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived