Britney’s “Toxic” Demo Sans Auto-Tune Is A Gem

Jordan Miller

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the comments are amazing:

Vaeltaja2 hours ago

My first impression from the negative articles were that this would be bad, but ****, I have a whole new level of respect for Britney now. She can sing.

Khristine Butler11 hours ago

why does she auto tune when she can actually sing? I had no clue that she was actually talented when it comes to singing

:brit:

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Vaeltaja2 hours ago

My first impression from the negative articles were that this would be bad, but ****, I have a whole new level of respect for Britney now. She can sing.

why does she auto tune when she can actually sing? I had no clue that she was actually talented when it comes to singing

What a plot twist for both of them! :surprisedney:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

After the scandals about her vocals (Alien demo, Myah Marie, lipsyncing), this is a great thing. Most people seem to like it and it will prove to people that she can sing.

If only it inspired Britney to take more singing lessons :gloria: Oh well we can dream

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Vaeltaja2 hours ago

Yes, that's so touching. Some justice!

Just now, Miss Cootie said:

IDK it could be bc she jsut doesnt have the pipes anymore, doesnt wanna bother, would rather dance or stuff like that. Shes a smoker plus she's always dated men with big dicks, she could be a screamer and could have ruined her voice with that

:dead:

And this is why I never take exhale seriously :orangu:

It's not even the same takes as in the song , exept for some part. 

Toxic is full of clipping they took vocals from every where , just listen to the recording session , you listen after a lot takes you can only hear a word or two by takes in the final version

Archived