14 minutes ago, Santiago said:

Well you are missing:

• Marie Claire
  • InStyle
  • Out Magazine
  • Teen Vogue
  • Perez Hilton
  • Buzzfeed

it's happening :foh: just read the comments in the magazines.

I guess I'll have to search, but what I mean is for example, the 3 wardrobe malfunction, THAT went viral, at least a little bit for Internet standards, but so much more than this Toxic leak. When the 3 situation happened, I didn't even have to look up for it, my Facebook was flooded with articles about it, even from pages that don't even post music/entertainment things. Even publications in Spanish, and TV shows.

Maybe Toxic is just getting started, who knows, it would be great.

But we all know her team doesn't ever make plans like this one.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess I'll have to search, but what I mean is for example, the 3 wardrobe malfunction, THAT went viral, at least a little bit for Internet standards, but so much more than this Toxic leak. When the 3 situation happened, I didn't even have to look up for it, my Facebook was flooded with articles about it, even from pages that don't even post music/entertainment things. Even publications in Spanish, and TV shows.

Maybe Toxic is just getting started, who knows, it would be great.

But we all know her team doesn't ever make plans like this one.

The Toxic thing hasn't blown up yet, but it will get more exposure for sure.

The 3 wardrobe malfunction blew up because it was tempting to watch cause it was risky and she was almost naked.

I do think her team is behind this. It's simple marketing. They are lazy and cheap but they aint dumb.

54 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've only read about it here :beyfedup:

There's a Hello Giggles article about it and pretty much every britney related hello giggles article Zoey dechannel (beautiful Stan) posts it also. It's titled "once you hear toxic without auto tune you'll never doubt Britney Spears again"

Guest Brichney.

Why are they saying without autotune? It's a one-take demo. Saying it's Toxic without autotune is like saying it's that version with no alters. 

Archived