Britney’s “Toxic” Demo Sans Auto-Tune Is A Gem

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-toxic-girl-recovery.jpg

Britney's "Toxic" demo will take you on a ride.

Stems from Britney's "Toxic" recording sessions have lived in the depths of the Internet since forever, but a full demo of the song minus any vocal production/editing has mysteriously surfaced this week.

It's not only a rare gift from Godney, but a reminder that her In The Zone era produced some ridiculous epic pop music magic.

Give it a spin below:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I hear this voice in Just Luv Me!

Team Brit use this for POM, they'll never know :staysalty:

We need the whole album glory with no autotune just like this! Her voice is pure ***! :cinderellaney:

AND... I feel like Glory untouched vocals could easily beat this tbh... 
Listen to her voice in IMD or DYWCO or MOTM... Her voice is more mature and natural... she doesn't oversing at all

WE DO NEED A GLORY (Untouched Vocals Edition) :tbh:

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Isn't it the toxic acoustic version? Sounds like they quickened the pace or something. I may be wrong but I was obsessed with the acoustic version for a while and some parts of this sound similar to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsNNgCkn6Ls

I believe it came from the same recording session. They simply used different takes. Anyway this just proves that team B could use pre-recorded vocals but i don't understand why they don't??!

Archived