Britney’s “Toxic” Demo Sans Auto-Tune Is A Gem

Jordan Miller

See, all this new age "un-trendy" ****, excessive editing, it's so much fun to hear a real voice. Glory did an amazing job at keeping Britney less auto-tuned. They need to keep it up!  I wish she used other takes for live versions, her lazy *** wouldn't have to even re-record.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

So I feel like I just need to point something out.

The reason this particular recording sounds different is because it's a different take or cut of the recording. When recording, she records several versions and they end up cutting and pasting the best parts of each recording to make one final lead track. The truth is that the album version probably has little to no auto-tune on it.

That's what i was thinking. too. :sassybrit: idg why gp tends to throw the word "autotune" around.  It's so ******* annoying.

This is amazing! She needs to use these for tours. Ugh. I hate Team B.

KissFm's Fred and Angie said that it was horrible and that she isn't a singer, but a performer. Then went on to say it doesn't matter for her, because shes Britney. :meltdown:

19 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Elle Magazine posted the Toxic demo! And it has over 2K+ likes already and over a hundred comments.  :plzney:

receipts? im looking on the webisite and i cant find nothing :snapney:

As a huge Britney fan I can't help but laugh at those youtube comments asking "Why doesn't she sing live? She sounds so good!" , Its like they don't realize that Britney is lazy, insecure, and doesn't care enough to work on her voice to have enough stamina to sound good while singing live.  :byebitch:Thank Godney for Exhale.  Love the positive press though. :brit:

5 hours ago, carlitos'crib said:

too face cosmetics?
wgat's that? :o

It's just a cosmetics company. One of the co-founders posted an instagram pic of a new pallet with the caption "I'm a slave for you" so it's gotten a few people talking. They recently collaborated with Kat V Don and the packaging for the pallet is so pretty kat-von-d-too-faced.jpg

1 hour ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Elle Magazine posted the Toxic demo! And it has over 2K+ likes already and over a hundred comments.  :plzney:

1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Where did they post it? 

1 hour ago, weedly said:

receipts? im looking on the webisite and i cant find nothing :snapney:

I thought we couldn't post links. My understanding is this is one of the many recoding sessions people have been trading for a while. There's others.  I've seen this one around without the fan noise those, but this is one of my favs cuz of 2:11 but she didn't sing the prechrous as strongly this session. I've also heard a recording with a different outro . 

The full recording sessions will probably leak soon I guess, but I imagine that's more than most ppl would be interested in. But yes as some ppl said some ppl think it's others singing the chorus and they do provide backing vocals on the track but Britney sings the main layer. 

:waits/hopes this post gets lost in this long thread:

She sounds really good, but at some points it sounds a little strained and forced (i'm not surprised with forcing her voice to be 'babyish') but is still SO good and i'm glad it's gaining POSITIVE reactions from the general public, but i wonder, why does this leaked now? 

Archived