Is Britney rehearsing at all?

zone

6 minutes ago, hey over there said:

They did where? omg :meltdown:

some of them have posted pictures from rehearsals and people asked them if there are some new songs in the playlist and they said NO.. I have seen pictures with the conversation on twitter sis :otears: but I hope they are lying and will be some new songs from Glory.. its not fair sis, its not fair :otears:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Her dancers have been in rehearsals (Nikki and JaeFusz had it on their insta stories, and it featured Willie, Chases and Dan). Greg Delcore (the bassist in the POM band) tweeted a fan that the show was ''probably a revised version'' of POM.

We can expect some changes but not a new show.

Understandable. The new show would take a couple of months to create. 

31 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Her dancers have been in rehearsals (Nikki and JaeFusz had it on their insta stories, and it featured Willie, Chases and Dan). Greg Delcore (the bassist in the POM band) tweeted a fan that the show was ''probably a revised version'' of POM.

PROBABLY a revised version  :otears:

45 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What does revised mean?

41 minutes ago, Denise said:

PROBABLY a revised version  :otears:

Given the fact that anyone who confirms anything within Team B gets silenced fast, I'm not surprised he said probably, this being said it was only to  do with the setlist. If there were no changes, he would've said no changes, or ''you'll have to wait and see'.

I'm not expecting a new show, but I am expecting new elements or little changes.

12 hours ago,  Kyle said:

She'll probably perform the same stuff, then the first night she'll be a bit rusty, then by the time the other shows get going...near the end, she'll be good. :smokney:

@Kiiddy @Dynasty Can we appreciate the bop that is the originalish..versions of these songs? 

Im afraid to even think she'll do same.old boring Zumba piece of me moves, the dragging in the medias will be lit af omg :omg:

15 hours ago, zone said:

shall we expect a POM show in Asia? :wannadie:

Wasn't that clear from the get-go :huh:?

I swear, some people on here crack me up haha. She barely changed her show in 4 years and all of a sudden people expect her to put on a completely new show. You know,  she'll rehearse some killer choreo like in 2001 while singing all live. She'll wear sneakers instead of heels. Her outfits will be original designs from Versace and Victoria Secret. She'll include My Prerogative, Overprotected, Not a Girl, Hold It Against Me and Sometimes in the set list. She'll also use Rebellion as an intro and instead of counting to 3, she'll talk about her most personal, inner thoughts. :mhm: Sounds real legit :hahayea:

Its actually frustrating to see people so arrogantly putting others down. There are members here that are fair, but there people who are acting like they are the only ones expect POM, and everyone else is delusional.

The reason fans are expecting something is because the odds are higher than they've been in a long time. This is an arena tour. She's no longer in the safe haven that the AXIS has been. She's playing to crowds up to the thousands who are there because they need to see her, not a maximum of four thousand who stroll in off the street, and maybe other fans. This isn't a festival, where its acceptable to have no set and lacking certain elements, because there's no other names to follow, its just her. Media eyes will be on Britney to see how it goes.  She was very lucky that the festivals were a hit, and the only televised ones were iHeart and Apple (which was a small venue).

Fans know the POM show is stale, and want something to change it up, to make sure it fills the space. They want to believe Britney and her team also know this. Her dancers hear our complaints, her band does too, her own team of writers and producers do too. Her costume designers hate the costumes, and I doubt Britney is oblvious to it all. 

We just want to believe that they know the stakes here.

23 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Its actually frustrating to see people so arrogantly putting others down. There are members here that are fair, but there people who are acting like they are the only ones expect POM, and everyone else is delusional.

The reason fans are expecting something is because the odds are higher than they've been in a long time. This is an arena tour. She's no longer in the safe haven that the AXIS has been. She's playing to crowds up to the thousands who are there because they need to see her, not a maximum of four thousand who stroll in off the street, and maybe other fans. This isn't a festival, where its acceptable to have no set and lacking certain elements, because there's no other names to follow, its just her. Media eyes will be on Britney to see how it goes.  She was very lucky that the festivals were a hit, and the only televised ones were iHeart and Apple (which was a small venue).

Fans know the POM show is stale, and want something to change it up, to make sure it fills the space. They want to believe Britney and her team also know this. Her dancers hear our complaints, her band does too, her own team of writers and producers do too. Her costume designers hate the costumes, and I doubt Britney is oblvious to it all. 

Team Britney (and maybe Britney herself) usually seem to know the stakes. Their delivery however is almost always screwed up somehow. So I expect little.

And honestly I think Britney is in fact oblivious to what's wrong or she just does not care to step it up.

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We are not putting others down we are warning people in order to prevent a meltdown. People here are in fact very delusional. They looooove setting themselves up for failure.

Fans might think POM is stale, fans might want something to change it up, etc etc etc... Doesn't mean Britney thinks the show is stale or needa change. 

She has never performed POM chore or setlist overseas so it will be a new show to then.

STOP DELUDING YOURSELF. 

Archived