Is Britney rehearsing at all?

zone

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

giphy.gif

Off topic, I was reading about the remakes of Crash Bandicoot for the PS4 (I need to buy a PS4 just for those games :tiffsniffle:) and there was some kind of Q&A or something, but they asked the executives of the games about some secret levels that appeared on the original games, like, if they included them on the new versions, and the answer was "You'll have to wait and see" and I was like, BRITNEEEEEY!!! :gaspney:

What are you hiding Britney? Do you develop videogames on your spare time or what? That's why you're not rehearsing? :giggleney:

39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Off topic, I was reading about the remakes of Crash Bandicoot for the PS4 (I need to buy a PS4 just for those games :tiffsniffle:) and there was some kind of Q&A or something, but they asked the executives of the games about some secret levels that appeared on the original games, like, if they included them on the new versions, and the answer was "You'll have to wait and see" and I was like, BRITNEEEEEY!!! :gaspney:

What are you hiding Britney? Do you develop videogames on your spare time or what? That's why you're not rehearsing? :giggleney:

:weirdmeout:

5 hours ago, skkskk said:

That's Britney we are talking about, she will probably just change an outfit, ot two, switch a song or two and that's all. Don't get your hopes up, so you can avoid the meltdown. ;) 

Why would they make a brand new tour for like 7 shows? :ponderney: cmon guys lol

Guest $elfish

Imagine if Britney had new outfits new choreo and new props and proved all of you wrong

like when you said britney isn't gonna tour then we got an Asia tour :orangu:

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, ubritney said:

She is definitely adding at least 2 new Glory songs. Break The Ice and another track, I'm not sure which one anymore, are not on the Glory Japan Tour album which brings me to think they replaced those with Glory tracks. We'll see! :forkit:

I hope these two tracks are love me down and just luv me:forkit:

8 hours ago, skkskk said:

We can still hope for new costumes though................... Probably.................. :sassybrit: 

New leotards are coming to slay :meltdown:

And.......guys it will be like exactly like the Apple Festival! More walkney and less danceney :sickofu:

So if anyone is expecting something different from POM then you can already log off for the next few weeks :NYsassy:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was a quality test lead for electronic arts games for two years, and im a dancer actually. If i could, why not her??? And she does whatever it takes for her kids, maybe even developing crash b. For them

9 hours ago, skkskk said:

The question is, why are you not expecting POM in Asia........... :zoomzoom: 

9 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

um yes lol do you think britney is actually going to switch her setlist, stage and costumes? :moorangu: 

9 hours ago, DaRealMVP said:

It amazes me how you people even remotely believe that she's not gonna have POM in those concerts. 

:zoomzoom:

9 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

this is why meltdowns happen, Glory Japan Tour Edition already confirmed its POM overseas.

THIS.

It's impossible for it to be anything else but POM. 

There was no rehearsals people, there's no set or setlist changes, no choreo changes, nada !

She's done this show for 4 years now, she can just hop on the plane, fly 8 hours to Japan and get some rest mid-air, touch down get in a van go to the venue, get in hair and makeup and be on stage that day.

5 hours ago, ubritney said:

She is definitely adding at least 2 new Glory songs. Break The Ice and another track, I'm not sure which one anymore, are not on the Glory Japan Tour album which brings me to think they replaced those with Glory tracks. We'll see! :forkit:

are you joking? the dancers have said that are no new songs in the playlist:sassybrit:

Archived