Is Britney rehearsing at all?

zone

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, zone said:

Some days left from the first show but we have seen only videos with the dancers rehearsing, Britney is busy with Sam...  shall we expect a POM show in Asia? :wannadie:

The question is, why are you not expecting POM in Asia........... :zoomzoom: 

1 minute ago, skkskk said:

I was not asking "why do you wan't something to vhange?", but "why do you think she will change anything?" ;) 

Coz the name of the tour gives me hopes since its not Pom in concert

Just now, zone said:

Coz the name of the tour gives me hopes since its not Pom in concert

That's Britney we are talking about, she will probably just change an outfit, ot two, switch a song or two and that's all. Don't get your hopes up, so you can avoid the meltdown. ;) 

Just now, LANA B QUEEN said:

okay prepare yourselves guys cause its hard to make new setlist new choreography new stage new concept... in like 2 weeks 

its vegas 2.0 asia is far from america so she cares dor her  asian fans and   now they have vegas there so yeah :sassybrit:

true, she didn't change them for 4 years, why would she in 2 weeks? :queenflopga: 

18 minutes ago, zone said:

Some days left from the first show but we have seen only videos with the dancers rehearsing, Britney is busy with Sam...  shall we expect a POM show in Asia? :wannadie:

I think she'll rehearse a couple of times like she usually does before any other leg.
Don't forget Live in concert is gonna have the same exact setlist (except for ilvrnr and bti), so she'll probably rehearse just to get used to a smaller stage.

Archived