Marry Me! Harry Styles Wore A Britney Spears Circa 1999 T-Shirt This Week

Jordan Miller

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Glad to see so many of today's artist acknowledging the queen. Who was that **** that did a photoshoot and one of the clothes options was a vintage britney spears shirt and she said "who's that?" :ponderney: 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Harry Styles looks like the baby of a dog and a monkey. And not in a cute way. At all. :embarrassney: Jordan, I am ashamed for you. You really think that thing is cute? Sis... :byebitch:

And before any of y'all try to come for my looks, I've never claimed to be any sort of attractive. :queenflopga: 

God forbid someone finds a person attractive that you don't. Alert the media. 

Guest Nick Jonas
12 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

cool that he's a Britney fan. But I don't find him attractive. He looks like someone who self-sucks on webcam,... for free.

Gimme that website :jfallonlol:

On 20/05/2017 at 4:37 AM, nonoiseplz said:

cool that he's a Britney fan. But I don't find him attractive. He looks like someone who self-sucks on webcam,... for free.

:gloria:

On 20/05/2017 at 4:53 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Harry Styles looks like the baby of a dog and a monkey. And not in a cute way. At all. :embarrassney: Jordan, I am ashamed for you. You really think that thing is cute? Sis... :byebitch:

And before any of y'all try to come for my looks, I've never claimed to be any sort of attractive. :queenflopga: 

I thought you were straight, though. So your comments about not finding a guy attractive... :frenchy:

Edit: Whoops, I thought this was someone else.

Archived