I hate the hypocrisy with slumber party

JP9101

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing song. Needed a better thumbnail on its video for click bait, needed a better single cover, better and more hype and I still think they should have added the weeknd to it. Would have helped the song and Tinashe as well who is amazing but needs more hype. And Abel's voice would suit it so well.

34 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Before it was released everyone was like ''OMG this has to be a single''

Now that it's a single, no one pays much attention to it, we literally got what we wanted 

I rest my case :staysalty:

not everyone, i never loved the song. i don't dislike it either, it's ok for me

i always wanted DYWCO as the 2nd single

5 hours ago, LionHeart said:

stay shook. i remain unbothered for your basic quote.

if you think you're so right. then go to give slumber party streamings on youtube cause it tanked. :byebitch:

Yep change your mind should have been the single , see how well j balvin ft bieber has done. Spanish music is a great seller and would be a great follow on to a Spanish album. 

Sorry to disagree with y'all but none of Glory tracks was strong enough for a huge hit with ot without promo :weusay:

The only one that had its potential was Make Me but the rest would only have be avarage/moderate success. I love  Glory but just to listen to it relaxing and chilling out, it's not what GP like from Britney :staysalty:

12 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

"Slumber Party" video is really great !!! It this was released back in early 2000 it would be a HUGE HIT!! I'm telling you....

It's something about music channels and radios that doesn't play Britney's stuff anymore as much as it used to. It's like if she's not cool enough for school anymore...

Once I spend two days doing nothing, but watching MTV and not even once they play Britney and it was probably few month after "Slumber Party" was released so it was still very fresh.  They just kept playing the same stuff all over again (Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, Justin Bieber....) After I've been tweeting official MTV accounts my dissapointment over this....

unfortunately thats music business and hollywood for you. The moment you fall off the radar they stop giving a **** about you because you dont bring enough views. Even if you gave them so much already like Britney did they still dont care.

Overall im sure Britney knows this and doesnt give them a piece of her mind :mhm: she doesnt care

14 hours ago, Queen_Britney said:

I agree, but I also hate the hypocrisy with "Make Me...". The video sucked, but the song remains one of her best ever! Gurl, you should have included it after "her best single since"... but I guess since "SP" was released right after it wouldn't sound like much! :uknowit:

This! :bow: SP gets much more credits in her fandom even though it flopped, while MM is being forgotten and it definitely doesn't deserve that! :crying1:

On 2017-5-9 at 0:41 AM, Plaidatlo said:

"Slumber Party" video is really great !!! It this was released back in early 2000 it would be a HUGE HIT!! I'm telling you....

That's the problem.

It would be shocking and daring in 2000, but, now, it comes off as desperate and stuck in the past.

In a world of M.I.L.F.$ and Anaconda, the Slumber Party video is really boring.

Archived