Favorite Britney Tour Entrance

none

Favorite Britney Tour Entrance  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

no she wasn't, she most likely walked from under the stairs since they lifted up when the ball was down

Yes she was. 1 - the stairs were only lifted for Satisfaction and the beginning of Oops. 2 - britney said herself in an interview that when she was in the orb her dancers would tickle her back while she was waiting to prank her. 3 - there are some videos where you can see her climbing out and you can see that the orb was hollow in the back:

At 0:18 you can see the hollowed out back and then at 0:35 you can actually see her stepping out of it. She was 100% inside the orb

21 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Yes she was. 1 - the stairs were only lifted for Satisfaction and the beginning of Oops. 2 - britney said herself in an interview that when she was in the orb her dancers would tickle her back while she was waiting to prank her. 3 - there are some videos where you can see her climbing out and you can see that the orb was hollow in the back:

At 0:18 you can see the hollowed out back and then at 0:35 you can actually see her stepping out of it. She was 100% inside the orb

giphy.gif

Her Dreaming within a Dream Tour opening is the best by far.

it's the only entrance that has heavy metal sounds, the oops remix is glory. i love it.  ( i love heavymetalney):onpoint:

she looks stunning!.. her best look in tours to me forver

• 1 year later...

Archived