"Don't make eye contact with Britney"

I don't know about this. It doesn't really make sense if you think about it. I mean, obviously she looks people in the eye during the meet and greets. Also, during the Freakshow performance, she asks their name and usually makes a funny comment, and they always make eye contact. I think this could be de-bunked with a simple Youtube search of the Freakshow performances. Maybe her team is just saying that because they are over-protective and psycho?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

downvote me if you want but i think it's because of her mental illness's leftovers.

who remembers this? this scared me so bad when i first watched it, look at her reaction, it's not normal i think 

Wait what is weird about this video ... one second she looks over to her dancer, the next there's a random man standing in front of her lol... I would ******* freak tf out too! I love scaring my friend bc she does something similar and falls to the ground but she's not mentally challenged ? Lol

9 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

downvote me if you want but i think it's because of her mental illness's leftovers.

who remembers this? this scared me so bad when i first watched it, look at her reaction, it's not normal i think 

Wait what is weird about this video ... one second she looks over to her dancer, the next there's a random man standing in front of her lol... I would ******* freak tf out too! I love scaring my friend bc she does something similar and falls to the ground but she's not mentally challenged ? Lol

19 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

Lol I remember, I think the reaction is totally normal and I would have reacted in the very same way. 

20 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

I think her reaction is quite normal tbh, it was her first real your in years, the first leg and for all she knew he could have had a knife or sth

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr
13 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Honestly, as someone who has gone through a nervous breakdown, it takes a long time to really recover from it. Random stuff can trigger a lot of traumatic memories from going through something like that, so it's completely possible that's what was happening to her there.

Archived