"Don't make eye contact with Britney"

I can't remember if I posted this story last year, but my friend was chosen to go up for Freakshow last year (he knows one of her dancers). Anyway I asked about the process etc and he said that they choose a group of guys before the show, take photos and bring to Britney and she chooses which one gets brought up.

They are told by B's team that they aren't allowed to drink before and also 'not to make direct eye contact with her' on the stage.

That was always INSANE to me. What are you meant to do when she is speaking to you?! 

Has anyone on exhale been brought up on stage before (besides Jordan)?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

downvote me if you want but i think it's because of her mental illness's leftovers.

who remembers this? this scared me so bad when i first watched it, look at her reaction, it's not normal i think 

Omg, poor Britney, this looks so bad, she even forgot to lipsync:omg:

I'm sure he felt like **** after that.:(

9 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

downvote me if you want but i think it's because of her mental illness's leftovers.

who remembers this? this scared me so bad when i first watched it, look at her reaction, it's not normal i think 

No words. I've never seen it, this answers a lot of things. :mj: 

Security just states rules on the extreme so the bases are covered and people keep themselves in check.

I think they just mean don't stare her down. Everyone gets uncomfortable when a stranger is locking eyes with them unflinchingly. Obviously she's doing some sexier dance moves, so I get her not wanting to feel a predetorial gaze during it.

But my friend went up for Freakshow and he says she just made goofy faces at him. 

5 minutes ago, Sparks said:

This isn't new, didn't The Wanted say that too? 

I really wonder if she knows that her team is saying that. It's ******* weird and paints a bad picture of her 

from what i remember - the wanted were told to face the wall as she walked past 

14 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

Sounds fake :xcuseme:

Just now, britneyausfan said:

from what i remember - the wanted were told to face the wall as she walked past 

That may be stupid joke on their part, but if lady asks - gentleman doesn't ask questions or blab around. :boredashell:

Archived