"Don't make eye contact with Britney"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
39 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

downvote me if you want but i think it's because of her mental illness's leftovers.

who remembers this? this scared me so bad when i first watched it, look at her reaction, it's not normal i think 

I don't blame her if I was recovering from a break down I would have been creeped out as hell and I probably would have hit the person who came on stage 

Guest thanos18
39 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

downvote me if you want but i think it's because of her mental illness's leftovers.

who remembers this? this scared me so bad when i first watched it, look at her reaction, it's not normal i think 

that was back in 2009 now britney is more friendly and open to people.in i heart radio festival one fan touch britney's hand during work ***** but britney didn't get mad! 

(1:14)

42 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

I guess I just don't find this all that heartbreaking. I mean if she's performing and she didn't see this random person approaching her in the middle of a show, it stands to reason she would be freaking out. People react differently to certain situations. Fight or flight. 

45 minutes ago, Unusual You said:

I've noticed that during the Freakshow performance, most fans don't look at her but at the dancers, the audience etc... So that could make sense. That's weird though because she usually makes jokes and stuff with the guest so that would be awkward for him.

And that makes me wonder if it's a rule made up by her team that she doesn't know about.  I can't imagine she would demand that the guy not look her in the eyes but then joke around with him.  She's not that weird/awkward.  

3 minutes ago, thanos18 said:

that was back in 2009 now britney is more friendly and open to people.in i heart radio festival one fan touch britney's hand during work ***** but britney didn't get mad! 

(1:14)

I agree, if there were ''mental illness's leftovers'' she wouldn't even make that type of entrance.

Guest thanos18
Just now, Daxx said:

I agree, if there were ''mental illness's leftovers'' she wouldn't even make that type of entrance.

she's so confident now.that entrance omg!her facial expressions on stage.she's for sure on fire now

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

They ignore what they're told to do/not do. 

#Rebellion :queenriri:

No I don't believe any of this tbh

I think this is another story made up to continue the 'Britney's crazy' theory going and tarnish ha.

Britney is fine and everybody else needs to stop acting crazy. Period.  :staysalty:

Archived