Just to think some of you did not think an international tour would work

Cappycorn87

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you misunderstood what most people were actually saying. Nobody said she couldn't sell out Asian dates in countries she hasn't been to in several years, or ever. Whoever thought that can definitely sit down. In my opinion, where she wouldn't sell well is in a North American arena tour, and in some other major markets. For example, people keep talking about the UK and Australia being potential stops on this tour, and if that's true, I definitely see her struggling to sell out in both those places.

Asia/South America are safe bets to sell out, and always have been. That's why this tour is happening.

1 minute ago, David Rose said:

I think you misunderstood what most people were actually saying. Nobody said she couldn't sell out Asian dates in countries she hasn't been to in several years, or ever. Whoever thought that can definitely sit down. In my opinion, where she wouldn't sell well is in a North American arena tour, and in some other major markets. For example, people keep talking about the UK and Australia being potential stops on this tour, and if that's true, I definitely see her struggling to sell out in both those places.

Asia/South America are safe bets to sell out, and always have been. That's why this tour is happening.

this.

She doesn't sell that well in English speaking countries, that's why she should have one date for uk and one for Australia, and then several dates for continental Europe, she could sell there really well. In most western and eastern european countries Glory charted really well :mhm: people still like her

19 hours ago, Dynasty said:

this.

She doesn't sell that well in English speaking countries, that's why she should have one date for uk and one for Australia, and then several dates for continental Europe, she could sell there really well. In most western and eastern european countries Glory charted really well :mhm: people still like her

Britney literally has a number 2 Charting album with Glory in the UK they like her there! She was also well received in the UK Promo I think she would be able to do 3 uk dates Glasgow, London, Manchester. Same with Australia I think two dates Sydney and Perthney  

3 minutes ago, hey over there said:

Britney literally has a number 2 Charting album with Glory in the UK they like her there! She was also well received in the UK Promo I think she would be able to do 3 uk dates Glasgow, London, Manchester. Same with Australia I think two dates Sydney and Perthney  

pmsl I admire your hopefulness but there's no way she'll do Glasgow :crying2:I already know I'm gunna have to travel to Manchester to see her

I just want the team to hurry up and announce UK dates!!!!!!

Just now, jonloch1 said:

pmsl I admire your hopefulness but there's no way she'll do Glasgow :crying2:I already know I'm gunna have to travel to Manchester to see her

I just want the team to hurry up and announce UK dates!!!!!!

I think she will there are lots of people going to see Steps and they only existed for 4 years :weirdmeout: I had no idea that Britney is one of the reasons Steps split up in the first place! I will go and see her in London, I will go to the one in Australia too depending on whether im in Bali on that date.

Fun Fact I was in Manchester at the weekend you can fly everywhere in the uk!

1 minute ago, hey over there said:

I think she will there are lots of people going to see Steps and they only existed for 4 years :weirdmeout: I had no idea that Britney is one of the reasons Steps split up in the first place! I will go and see her in London, I will go to the one in Australia too depending on whether im in Bali on that date.

Fun Fact I was in Manchester at the weekend you can fly everywhere in the uk!

yeh I do hope your right but I'm not getting my hopes up. There still seems to be a trend with certain artists of just going to England and forgetting Scotland   

Archived