Twitter Moments: Why Are There So Many Wax Figures of Britney Spears?

SlayOut

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, Melinda said:

My question is why they havent succeed with making any of them look like her tho... i mean many of the wax figures of celebrities are sooo good but NONE of hers is :forkit:

Lmao right? Like I said in the OP, the 2008 VMA one is most realistic to me, but definitely not close to our Queen! :brit:

Some of the other ones look like certain parts of the wax melted or something. :meltdown: 

This was me like 3-4 years ago together with my favorite aunt at the Madama Tussauds in London. I was feeling so excited yet so quirky all because of a wax figure but tbh it's the best one out there... Slay Londoney

foto van Sam Caluwé.

Some time, int he future, I'll be going back to make another (and better) one lol :D

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This was me like 3-4 years ago together with my favorite aunt at the Madama Tussauds in London. I was feeling so excited yet so quirky all because of a wax figure but tbh it's the best one out there... Slay Londoney

foto van Sam Caluwé.

Some time, int he future, I'll be going back to make another (and better) one lol :D

Flawless Exhaler tbh! :queenriri: Still the best mannequin out of the other ones imo. If this one had fulller hair (maybe it was more fresh when they debuted ha) then I'd say it was pretty accurate as they could probably make it. :foh:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Lmao right? Like I said in the OP, the 2008 VMA one is most realistic to me, but definitely not close to our Queen! :brit:

Some of the other ones look like certain parts of the wax melted or something. :meltdown: 

IA, haha... The VMA one its the one that are the best out of them... but some of them are just like wtf is this ****? :weirdmeout::awks:

Archived