Britney Spears World Tour Is Heading For Hong Kong

Jordan Miller

• Leader
This story is written by Jessica Petterson

britheader2.jpg

As the end of Piece Of Me is announced, the next era begins.

It's becoming very exciting to be a Britney fan outside the US! Ms Spears announced earlier today she plans to touch down in Hong Kong at the end of June, adding to her previously confirmed Tel Aviv and Manila dates. Fans better start counting their coins too because tix will be available by the end of the month!

The confirmation comes just a day after Larry Rudolph, Brit's longtime manager, announced Piece Of Me would be ending its four year run on the very last day of 2017.

The June 27 concert will be Britney's first ever in Hong Kong. Presale ticket info is available HERE.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine works at a bank here in HK which is going to sponsor the show which is apparently going to happen in June. And they are doing internal tickets reservation for the staffers at the bank already. Even tho it's not officially announced yet, but I'm sure she would be touring to more Asian cities/ countries. 

30 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

3posts thank you:byebitch:

If you live in HK, which I don't think you do, people all know most of the concerts by local/foreign acts are sponsored by banks. And staffers/customers of the sponsoring banks always get internal reservation of tickets months in advance of the show. That's how I get to know. 

2 hours ago, norwegianwood said:

A friend of mine works at a bank here in HK which is going to sponsor the show which is apparently going to happen in June. And they are doing internal tickets reservation for the staffers at the bank already. Even tho it's not officially announced yet, but I'm sure she would be touring to more Asian cities/ countries. 

UGHHHHH SHE BETTER ANNOUNCE IT SOON AND GET DEM TIX ON SALE I NEED TO GO FUCKKKKKK oh my god 

OMG it's so obvious it's her aaaaaaaahhhh the Chinese Army must be having lots of heart attacks right now :hype:

It's the same POM font and it's saying Oops.. this is just amazing :crying11:

China is such a big market for entertainment, I said it before in another thread, her team would be dumb if they didn't  stop by :lessons:

Archived