Britney Spears World Tour Is Heading For Hong Kong

Jordan Miller

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

since it's karate, her hometown should be Tokyo right? :plzexplain:

Is there a Britney meme I don't know about China? Or the old sensei in the movie is chinese instead of japanese? :ponderney:

now u got me cornered :yesokay:

It's actually Chinese, it was in Mandarin and English... Jackie Chan was in it and he's chinese

22 minutes ago, Miss_D said:

When is her team going to do a big announcement about the tour? So far they've only tweeted a couple of time? Is that all we're going to get?

too official and proper for them to do a press release

they're trying a "new" and "hip" approach :giggleney:

1 hour ago, Miss_D said:

When is her team going to do a big announcement about the tour? So far they've only tweeted a couple of time? Is that all we're going to get?

probably. Tickets are selling pretty well without the promo. Team britney does not put effort in unless they need to :staysalty:

2 hours ago, supbrit said:

probably. Tickets are selling pretty well without the promo. Team britney does not put effort in unless they need to :staysalty:

only Britney can announce concert dates two months prior and still sell pretty well. :queenflopga: like seriously, all concerts that happened in my country were announced at least a year before and tickets go on sale at least 6 months prior to the concert giving fans and bandwagoners enough time to save up. Britney had us all panicking 

11 hours ago, Money Love and Happiness said:

Lip-syncing is banned in China :quirkney:

WE'LL GET NEW FRESH LIVE VOCALS SISTRENS GLUE YOUR WEAVES :scalped:

Hong kong is in the middle of China but its a separate country

Shes so smart. The Chinese fans will fly to Hong Kong and shell lip sync for them there. Queen of tricking the Chinese government :plzexplain:

Guest $elfish
On 4/4/2017 at 8:07 PM, norwegianwood said:

A friend of mine works at a bank here in HK which is going to sponsor the show which is apparently going to happen in June. And they are doing internal tickets reservation for the staffers at the bank already. Even tho it's not officially announced yet, but I'm sure she would be touring to more Asian cities/ countries. 

is the bank near a place regular pool parties are held , and your friend's invited to one you are invited to also and you both meet there then he tells you about that 

i know im a psychic:cuteidk:

49 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

is the bank near a place regular pool parties are held , and your friend's invited to one you are invited to also and you both meet there then he tells you about that 

i know im a psychic:cuteidk:

check it yourself. https://www.facebook.com/pg/LiveNationLushingtonHongKong/posts/?ref=page_internal the promo has started. There's no need to be mean to people who are trying to share news that they get to know before everyone does. 

Archived