lol @ this fanbase

DarkBlue

For the passed two years most of you have been like "POM needs to end now" "Im sooo done with POM" "POM is ruining her career"

And now that we know it's finally coming to an end... y'all being like...

"Im gonna miss it so much" "End of an ERA" "Can't believe its ending"

:hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

Y'all need to get your stories straight and just go back to screaming for the original make me video!

Love/Peace x

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I appreciate that it made her more confident and able to perform on award shows and stuff, plus we had a lot of great moments in 2014, 2015 and 2016 on the show, but now it's **** and definitely needed to end. Bye Piece of **** :staysalty:

Next: B10 and world tour :staysalty: She's the Pop Princess not the Queen of Vegas (that's an insult to her) :staysalty:

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

* past not passed.

And the fanbase is fukking delighted, but we're also worried it might just mean ANOTHER residency, which would break my heart  :wendycry:

Thanks for the grammar check! You must be fun at a spelling bee.
:uknowit::uknowit::uknowit::uknowit:
Jk x

1 hour ago, DignifiedLove said:

Quit generalizing babe. Not cute xoxo

Im not gonna target people personally lol i remember logging in over the winter... every second post was a complaint about pom, it got a bit boring... maybe people will smile now :)

1. That's something people say when something comes to an end, it's just nostalgia or maybe they were sarcastic (as if Exhale couldn't be) 

2. Nothing has been confirmed yet, let's not create Larry's words as a fact, they change their minds in a minute, he just basically said they are unsure of what's coming after December 2017. Not that it is officially over. 

3. I'm sure 90% of Exhale wants that show to end as soon as possible. 

6 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

I just read the comments on the thread about Larry saying it's ending, and most people are happy, so Idk what you're talking about. :waitwhat:

This. 

The only ones that aren't happy are the ones that wanted it to be extended for awhile.

Im happy its ending 

:zoomzoom:

You do know there's a massive amount of people that visit this forum right? I mean did you record every username that complained about POM and then compare it to the ones that are sad it's ending? 

Cause if you did that's weird and stalkerish and if you didn't then your thread has no validity.

Why don't you go make a positive thread instead of trying to come for everyone here with bullshit.

12 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

:zoomzoom:

You do know there's a massive amount of people that visit this forum right? I mean did you record every username that complained about POM and then compare it to the ones that are sad it's ending? 

Cause if you did that's weird and stalkerish and if you didn't then your thread has no validity.

Why don't you go make a positive thread instead of trying to come for everyone here with bullshit.

please lol don't beg me for positive threads when 90% of the threads here over the past two years have been negative... that has no "validity" whatsoever lol.
my threads in general usually put Britney in a positive light from my perspective. 
what this thread does is calls out all those people for their polar opposite behaviour and i believe people should be called out, no-one gets a *****-pass for free these days lol.

anybody logging in could easily see the negative state users here were in all through POM. (not all of them, I certainly wasn't one of them)
But you will know yourself from observation that those people are the ones who find the truth the hardest to stomach, makes me giggle tho!

Like I said maybe people will wind their necks in a bit and  smile for a change and in the words of the glorious lady spears herself.... You never know what you get til' it's GONE.

Archived