Could Britney really pull off a Super Bowl Halftime show? Click here for your answer.

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RafaelSpears said:

I think she still can wow us if she wants... remember BBMAs? 

She just lazy :forkit:

:queenriri:

I swear she's singing along to the tracks! Only Womanizer and Toxic sounded the same, the others you can hear more than one voice.. sounded to me like she's singing live.. 

i think she could , but she needs to change her songs. "im not a woman, not yet a grandma"  for example

everybodys talking about better choreography, but if she executes it bad, it won't help either.. she just doesn't want to move i guess... i don't know :meltdown:

3 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

of course she can, i mean the performance looks amazing here!

giphy.gif

I mean the dancers of course

She looks like your drunk aunt dancing at the family party. WTF is this?? She was way better when I saw her last year! What happened?

4 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Katy Perry did it so I think Britney will be fine lol. 

This. Everyone seems to forget that Katy Perry did SB lmao. Of course Britney can, but she should stay away from SB if she is doing purely POM setlist and move

BBMA is perfect example on how Brit could pull it off especially with Toxic part having new pre recorded vocals and move 

And she better get on that stage floor if she performs Work ***** 

6 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

So what you're saying is.... She needs a better choreographer? Uhm, well I wouldn't call all of POM dancing bad.

For example here, at 2:01

It's an easy yet energetic-ish breakdown. Just look at her dancers. :yaknow:

lmao this video though. she literally cant wait to get off the stage.

She COULD absolutely! Obviously Britney doesn't dance the way that she once has, but she still has her moments of brilliance, and this would need to be one of those moments!  With the right choreo, energy, outfits and set list she could totally slay! She'd also need pre-recorded vocals, GREAT production and maybe a cool guest spot. If she isn't going to do any of that though, then she needs to stay FAR away from the SB. It'd be a PR nightmare otherwise. 

The BBMA's performance was almost as long as a standard Superbowl half-time show, so I think she could. The problem is that I don't think she would put in the effort. The lip-syncing, especially with the world watching, would bury her. If she didn't really bring it with killer choreography, and - God forbid - if she just poses and prances around the stage, she might as well kiss what's left of her career goodbye. Armney and Poseney have no place on the Superbowl half-time stage. It all depends on the amount of effort she'd be willing to put in.

8 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

So what you're saying is.... She needs a better choreographer? Uhm, well I wouldn't call all of POM dancing bad.

For example here, at 2:01

It's an easy yet energetic-ish breakdown. Just look at her dancers. :yaknow:

Her dancing is so lazy and half-assed here. If she would show up doing this at the Superbowl, she would be laughed at and boo'd.

Guest $elfish

I don't think britney really tries anymore with Pom , she probably cares more about public events like the bbmas she slayed us then and her vmas preformance was OK so she can if she tried 

8 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Katy Perry did it so I think Britney will be fine lol. 

That's what bothers me lmao, even Katy sings live when she can't sing (her performances are so bad and I saw her with the prismatic mess tour) whereas Britney CAN sing live but refuses to:uknowit:. WHYY GODNEY??! WHY?

1 hour ago, ZAM9315 said:

YES. People on exhale are to critical.   The GP love Britney performances.  They are truly a rare gem 

Tell me about it. :tiffeyeroll: If she does something like BBMA with some energetic choreo (think Womanizer breakdown/toxic), an awesome outfit, great production most people will like it. I dont think the "GP" even really knows Britney has hair or is doing Vegas. :rude2me: Theyre stuck in 2007/2008 so they would probably be surprised lol And honestly, Britney needs a DGAF attitude to pull it off because she will ALWAYS have haters so why should she be worried about critics? Vegas is still doing great.

my 2 cents :britlol:

Archived