Could Britney really pull off a Super Bowl Halftime show? Click here for your answer.

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She definitely can, but it would be up to her and her team to make it happen. If she prepares a proper choreography and does her best with it, has pre-recorded vocals and some good styling it could be a great performance that people would love! It's pretty obvious from her recent performances that there's still so much potential in her, it's just that she's not motivated to give flawless performances, she just wants to have fun on stage :giggleney:

I mean this video was great (they should use these, everyone was dancing and Britney was so energetic) but pre recorded vocals and not rushing/counting moves and just feeling it and maybe she's ready. 

I love that costume on her, with long red gloves would be perfect 

3 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Her dancing is so lazy and half-assed here. If she would show up doing this at the Superbowl, she would be laughed at and boo'd.

Definetly not lazy. She is choppy but you could see she's into it. She needs get more fluid again- like TOMH, Blackout section, s4u and SP/MM - good cause she isn't so robotney. You can tell she rushes into moves plus having weird choreo to begin w.

Lazyney would do a head nod and half a spin and call it a day :gloria: 

At the very least a Circusney level of performance would suffice (production, special effects & choreo). I never get bored whenever I watch that tour because there's plenty of special effects to distract me from her lipsynching, and while the choreo isn't too impressive its not too basic either. Plus she used some pre-recorded vocals cleverly (I'm here for another You Oughta Know cover ples) :queenriri:

current Brinny performances, no please.  :angietea:

What's your issue? I really don't get why someone would use that video of those POM - performances when there is obviously better ones in the show with 100% more energy and dancing? Read this for your answer - you wanted to shade her! That's what you wanted. 

Instead, use the Billboard Music Awards and iHeart Radio performances from 2016 for examples, that would only be fair. 

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

And yes, she could own and SLAY the Superbowl without a doubt, *****. With the right director, creative team and choreographer.

45 minutes ago, borogroves said:

i agree that there are better videos around to use like the BBMA one but that's about a year ago already. her recent efforts have been just like what the OP posted. i mean i definitely think that Britney could bring it at a one-off performance like the BBMA and has it but she really doesn't seem to want to be doing this right now. i'll rather her have her head in the game and then perform there.

hence, i feel like she's not ready at this point but definitely has the potential

K, your opinion!

Archived