Jump to content

Could Britney really pull off a Super Bowl Halftime show? Click here for your answer.


Mr. Lucky

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wouszz said:

Yes :staysalty:

:queenriri:

Just now, ohoney said:

All i see is walkney and jumpney, so what's your point? I would say yes if she comes with a new (GOOD) choreographer, but so far? nah. 

So what you're saying is.... She needs a better choreographer? Uhm, well I wouldn't call all of POM dancing bad.

For example here, at 2:01

 

It's an easy yet energetic-ish breakdown. Just look at her dancers. :yaknow:

Link to comment
Just now, SeductiveBritney said:

:queenriri:

So what you're saying is.... She needs a better choreographer? Uhm, well I wouldn't call all of POM dancing bad.

For example here, at 2:01

 

It's an easy yet energetic-ish breakdown. Just look at her dancers. :yaknow:

I don't see the difference, you made it worse lol, especially if you compare the way she executates the moves compared to her backup dancers. 

Link to comment
Just now, ohoney said:

I don't see the difference, you made it worse lol, especially if you compare the way she executates the moves compared to her backup dancers. 

I was actually advocating for the dancers... :yaknow:

 

1 minute ago, RafaelSpears said:

Is this some kind of clever shade? :ponderney: You know the answer but you pretend like you don't :ponderney:

The topic of the Super Bowl has managed to come back, somehow-- even though 2017 is not even over yet

and we still have Gaga's camel toe imprinted into our brains. :ponderney:

Some of you like the choreo, some of you hate it.

It's more than healthy to discuss this and come to a conclusion. :yaknow:

 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, nels64 said:

That's the choreo not her though. In other words...Britney just needs to stop being lazy...

I have no doubt in my mind that she could dance better than say Beyonce right now...she just needs the choreography. Beyonce doesn't have super hard choreo...but it looks good and she does it well. That's all Brit needs to do. She just needs to stop slackin.

beyonce sings as well and her choreos are definitely way better so her performances looks better but i think good production and good dance can save superbowl. she can be the most watched superbowl artist of all time 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

That's the choreo not her though. In other words...Britney just needs to stop being lazy...

I have no doubt in my mind that she could dance better than say Beyonce right now...she just needs the choreography. Beyonce doesn't have super hard choreo...but it looks good and she does it well. That's all Brit needs to do. She just needs to stop slackin.

Brian Friedman is one of the best. Yet when she had him, many of you still said the choreo sucked and made her look bad. So which one is it? :forkit:

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

The topic of the Super Bowl has managed to come back, somehow-- even though 2017 is not even over yet

and we still have Gaga's camel toe imprinted into our brains. :ponderney:

Some of you like the choreo, some of you hate it.

It's more than healthy to discuss this and come to a conclusion. :yaknow:

 

I think she still can wow us if she wants... remember BBMAs? 

She just lazy :forkit:

5 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

 

giphy.gif

:queenriri:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block