Could Britney really pull off a Super Bowl Halftime show? Click here for your answer.

Mr. Lucky

2 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

I think she still can wow us if she wants... remember BBMAs? 

She just lazy :forkit:

:queenriri:

Everybody forgets that this is a 8 minute routine with how many songs? 3-4?

Sure she doesn't bore the hell out of us here with crappy hand moves because there's no time for it.

In POM on the other hand, where she performs whole songs and not just dance breaks... It gets so boring.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RafaelSpears said:

I think she still can wow us if she wants... remember BBMAs? 

She just lazy :forkit:

As much as I love the BBMA, let's be real for a moment here: it was pretty basic. If it wasn't for the right camera pans, the pyrotencnics and the close-ups, and most importantly, the fire in her eyes... it was pretty much like POM on a  good day. :yaknow:

She's been better. Like in 2014 when she was banging the ogre and had reddish brown hair.

We basically celebrated her comeback to truly LIVE TV performances and the return of her confidence. :giggleney:

If only I could show some evidence to support this before y'all come at me.... oh wait.

I do.

Hereby, I present to you: the 2016 BBMA performance.... from  a single shot, fan video:

I love her till death but honestly? NO

why?

- We ALL know it would be a mini POM (nobody's here for that)

- Lipping to 2000 vocals is asking for negative attention

- Her choreo is still not on top (we need Slaveney/2002ney for such important event)

- The setlist (we all know it would have 2 hits and 4 non-single songs that the GP does not even know lmao)

Spoiler

- Get rid off Willie Gomez - I just cannot stand the attention seeker.:uknowit:

My ideal setlist would be something like:

INTRO - Break The Ice (I know it's been a while and blabla) while a video compilation of her greatest hits is showing along with the mos tepic performances.

1. Gimme More

2. Womanizer

3. Slave/Toxic medley

4. Everytime

5. Oops

6. Crazy/BOMT medley

NO BJ era mess.

6 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I love her till death but honestly? NO

why?

- We ALL know it would be a mini POM (nobody's here for that)

- Lipping to 2000 vocals is asking for negative attention

- Her choreo is still not on top (we need Slaveney/2002ney for such important event)

- The setlist (we all know it would have 2 hits and 4 non-single songs that the GP does not even know lmao)

Reveal hidden contents

- Get rid off Willie Gomez - I just cannot stand the attention seeker.:uknowit:

My ideal setlist would be something like:

INTRO - Break The Ice (I know it's been a while and blabla) while a video compilation of her greatest hits is showing along with the mos tepic performances.

1. Gimme More

2. Womanizer

3. Slave/Toxic medley

4. Everytime

5. Oops

6. Crazy/BOMT medley

NO BJ era mess.

:clap:

My perfect setlist for a perfect Superbowl would be:

1. Intro (It's been awhile blabla + The Legendary Miss Britney Spears + It's Britney *****)

2. Circus

3. Me Against The Music - Madonna as guest

4. I'm A Slave 4 U dancebreak

5. BOMT/Oops Medley

6. Womanizer

7. Hold It Against Me

8. Make Me

9. Toxic

:staysalty:

Just now, OutrageousMoi said:

My perfect setlist for a perfect Superbowl would be:

1. Intro (It's been awhile blabla + The Legendary Miss Britney Spears + It's Britney *****)

2. Circus

3. Me Against The Music - Madonna as guest

4. I'm A Slave 4 U dancebreak

5. BOMT/Oops Medley

6. Womanizer

7. Hold It Against Me

8. Make Me

9. Toxic

:staysalty:

wait... there has to be an empowering anthem in it. all of the performers do one. girl in the mirror? :plzexplain:

I have no doubt that she could still do it. Britney had that fierce and competitive attitude back in the day. She wanted to be number one. Today I think she's gotten a bit comfortable in Vegas. We've seen her with that flair every once in a while. I'm hoping that performing out of Vegas with the festivals and upcoming tour dates is a great sign that she's ready to step it up and be the top pop girl again, or at least better herself.  She is far more capable. And I think she would kill it. There's always going to be haters and negativity thrown at her. But there are tons that want to see her succeed. 

Think it would just depend on her confidence in regards to the performance. She'd definitely want someone to come on and help her out. 

I think she'd do better than what the GP would expect of her. But we all KNOW the lip sync mess would create negative press worldwide and NOT shed in her in a good light. 

We get it. We're over it. We just accept it. The rest of the world will be comparing the last few years live vocals from Gaga/KP/ Bey ... and I honestly fear the world would tear Brit up, chew her... and spit her out again as nobody likes a lip sync and never will. 

So to sum up... I'd be so excited for the buildup... but be terrified for the aftermath :britdrown:

Omg.. she looks so bored and likes she's not enjoying it all in that video..

i have mixed feelings though. I know she would step it up and not half *** the choreo for something as big as the super bowl but at the same time most of the choreo is trash. They would definitely have to come up with something new and fresh. She would defintely give off good energy though, I would love that.  She'd have to prerecord some vocals too because we all know that no matter how good she does they'll drag her for lip syncing to studio vocals.

but for now I don't think her or her team is ready for something that's big:brityeah:

Archived