No, Britney hasn't really improved since Piece of Me started

Roger

Stop lying to yourselves: she had her moments last year and is doing great some days, but NO she hasn't improved as much as you guys say all day long

She has been pretty consistent and yes, overall the dates are better now than when the residency started, BUT we are on the TWENTIETH LEG, and look at the SECOND LEG

This leg remains, with the first revamped shows, Piece of Me best :staysalty: 

She obvioulsy did not went from horrendous to magnificent like most of you claim :staysalty:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

oh i miss break the ice choreo, it is proof that britney still can do hard choreographies :rihclap:
she just needs change some performances like circus and gimme more, they would have been better

Luckily they deleted Lucky performance..... :eheeek:

Just now, Allmylife said:

She had the show fully memorized since it was a few months after rehearsals so she did all the moves but she still was not confident and didn't have any swag like she started having for the august 2015 shows 

her attitude in that WB clip though :ponderney:

19 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

oh i miss break the ice choreo, it is proof that britney still can do hard choreographies :rihclap:
she just needs change some performances like circus and gimme more, they would have been better

Break the ice is a 'hard' choreo? :forkit:

Archived