No, Britney hasn't really improved since Piece of Me started

Roger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah honestly this is not a good leg and the quality of her dancing has been decreasing for the past 6 months or so

She was killing it Feb 2016-Aug 2016, but other than that her dancing is literally the same as original POMney, except that she cuts out a bunch of the choreo and adds in more hair flips. Her movements are still jerky and she cuts of her motions, and I can see she's counting her steps. At least when she was doing POM 1.0 she was accurate with her moves, but she's missing steps or having bad timing. 

She's probably just bored or lazy right now, but she really needs to put in more of an effort, it is her job after all

Even if the choreo is now shittier than the beginning, her attitude an presence have improved a lot. She's not that nervous/awkward, at leas not THAT MUCH and she's slightly bringing the mannerisms that distinguish her. I saw the other day the full show someone posted, I think it was this

I prefer this a million times over the first legs of the show.

One thing is the horrendous choreography they still do, and the changes that just keep making it worse, and another thing is her improvement in the way she performs that horrendous choreography. I'm not saying it's perfect, or it's the best she's done in her entire career, but seriously, after Femme Fatale days, I never thought she would get, not even to the point where she is nowadays. Remember those threads we used to have of "what do you prefer, bad look and great performance, or bad performance but looking good?" I always picked the looking good, because at the end that's the image that gets stuck in your head.

Ya'll FFT defenders can show me all the videos you like, for me the FFT will always look like this

article-2054575-0E90A61200000578-436_306

If you can't really see an improvement from 2013 to now, you must be blind, or you just don't wanna see it. Also she didn't went from Brunetteney to 2016, after Brunetteney we had the whole Wigney era, Shorthairney era, and it wasn't til Mermaidney era that she really started to perform great again. Plus you're showing just 30 seconds of the show (GM and WB) which look better today, and BTI is the only one that got worse, because they just completely changed it, but again, that doesn't have anything to do with her personal improvement, she just doesn't have someone around her to tell her how bad most of her new outfits are or how the new (and old)  choreo sucks.

4 hours ago, Kisle said:

I get what you're trying to say OP, but it's more in HOW she moves now that shows improvement,  not how MUCH she moves. If that even makes sense to anyone.

It does :mhm: People just wanna see what they wanna see. Many people keep screaming how bored they are with POM, but the people that watches all the clips every night, can notice how she's improved. Of course there are better dates than others, but in general, she's so much better now, in all aspects.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If you can't really see an improvement from 2013 to now, you must be blind, or you just don't wanna see it. Also she didn't went from Brunetteney to 2016, after Brunetteney we had the whole Wigney era, Shorthairney era, and it wasn't til Mermaidney era that she really started to perform great again. Plus you're showing just 30 seconds of the show (GM and WB) which look better today, and BTI is the only one that got worse, because they just completely changed it, but again, that doesn't have anything to do with her personal improvement, she just doesn't have someone around her to tell her how bad most of her new outfits are or how the new (and old)  choreo sucks.

her comeback to performing well wasn't mermaidney, it was one leg earlier:

:carpoolney:

Ok, when she was brunette she might've been more accurate with her moves at some points, but she had 0 attitude most of the times and she wasn't having as much fun as she does now, so yes, I would say she has improved massively, although she really needs to stop halfassing all the choreographies.

11 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

I know the show by heart and NO.

She looks way better during Work ***** but she cut lots of movements here and there.
Womanizer has a new breakdown, you have a point.
No, Pom 2.0 Break the ice has way more choreography even if she looks way better during it.  Same for Piece Of Me (look at the chorus choreography that was cut)
Boys looks the same
Circus had WAY LOTS MORE of choreography in Pom 1.0 She literally cut the **** out of it. She looks better now of course, but the performance went from mediocre to total trash
Iwg and Iusa are basically the same ****
Slave is the same (but she looks better)
Toxic, crazy / stronger, ttwe are the same (but she looks better)
Breathe on Me features choreography, you have a point for this one. Touch of my hand too, too bad she cut every double spin and the backflip so now it's total ****
Gimme more 2.0 is way better, of course, but the added choreo is simple as **** and she cut some movements here and there during the chorus.

damn look for yourself

She looks WAY BETTER, more fluid, more natural, has way more stage presence, her dancing looks better, her body is banging, she looks like a proper popstar again

But she has a little less choreography and the show is bad as ****

I still disagree. In WB in 1.0 she basically slides carefully down to the floor, when she does the floor choreo, whereas now she drops fiercely to the floor. You also forget to mention make me and slumber party..... which are both heavy choreo wise and even do you wanna come over, has its moments. And circus??? Cmon..,, she only cut the breakdown choreo, and that was it ! It's pretty straightefoward, 2.0 has choreo spread out all through the show 1.0 didn't. I will admit though that she doesn't execute it nearly as good as she did in 2016. She does seem to be getting slightly fed up

5 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

There's not a day that goes by without a dumb thread like this being made :nicki2:

If deluded fans weren't "PRIMENEY 2.0 111!!!" all the time she does a hairflip we wouldn't be there tbh :queenriri:

41 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

make me and slumber party..... which are both heavy choreo wise 

:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Even if the choreo is now shittier than the beginning, her attitude an presence have improved a lot. She's not that nervous/awkward, at leas not THAT MUCH and she's slightly bringing the mannerisms that distinguish her. I saw the other day the full show someone posted, I think it was this

One thing is the horrendous choreography they still do, and the changes that just keep making it worse, and another thing is her improvement in the way she performs that horrendous choreography. I'm not saying it's perfect, or it's the best she's done in her entire career, but seriously, after Femme Fatale days, I never thought she would get, not even to the point where she is nowadays. Remember those threads we used to have of "what do you prefer, bad look and great performance, or bad performance but looking good?" I always picked the looking good, because at the end that's the image that gets stuck in your head.

Ya'll FFT defenders can show me all the videos you like, for me the FFT will always look like this

article-2054575-0E90A61200000578-436_306

this is what I stated in the OP with "she had her moments last year and is doing great some days, but NO she hasn't improved as much as you guys say all day long"

because this is what so annoying, it's not because she smiles more every once a while that she is doing so different than in 2014; she has improved but not THAT much :omg:

5 minutes ago, Menzo said:

Then she change things or wouldn't extend it.

by that logic she wouldn't have done the FFT or X-Factor, but she was still bored doing it

we all know that her / their choices are made over what makes bigger profit :nothavingit:

Archived