No, Britney hasn't really improved since Piece of Me started

Roger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She didn't improve her dancing skills since Circus tour. She's dancing the same like then just now she has more choreography.

The difference between circus/pom and FF and beginning of pom is that now she has way more energy, she's alive and more satisfied. That's all.

But the dancing is the same since 2009.

She needs more choreography like old BTI, it's easy, short but really effective. That's the best choreography that she had since Circus breakdown, the one we actually never had opportunity to see.

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

no, as you can see I'm not insulting anyone, and this is what a mad person do :queenriri:

but u are talking "sht" about Britney, you mad boo :queenriri:

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Stop lying to yourselves: she had her moments last year and is doing great some days, but NO she hasn't improved as much as you guys say all day long

She has been pretty consistent and yes, overall the dates are better now than when the residency started, BUT we are on the TWENTIETH LEG, and look at the SECOND LEG

This leg remains, with the first revamped shows, Piece of Me best :staysalty: 

She obvioulsy did not went from horrendous to magnificent like most of you claim :staysalty:

I will say she was killing that gimme more choreo 

27 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

She didn't improve her dancing skills since Circus tour. She's dancing the same like then just now she has more choreography.

The difference between circus/pom and FF and beginning of pom is that now she has way more energy, she's alive and more satisfied. That's all.

But the dancing is the same since 2009.

She needs more choreography like old BTI, it's easy, short but really effective. That's the best choreography that she had since Circus breakdown, the one we actually never had opportunity to see.

More choreo where? I cannot find more choreo than circus in her recent piece of me leg.

You're right OP. She may have been lacking energy in the beginning, but at least she executed the choreography very well. Now she has a lot of energy, but she doesn't put effort into rehearsing and perfecting the choreography. She's even cut choreos all together, like Piece Of Me, Circus, and watered down BTI.

Just now, danny1994 said:

You're right OP. She may have been lacking energy in the beginning, but at least she executed the choreography very well. Now she has a lot of energy, but she doesn't put effort into rehearsing and perfecting the choreography. She's even cut choreos all together, like Piece Of Me, Circus, and watered down BTI.

I'm actually not criticizing her dancing (even if I think she can do better)

I just want to give britards a reality check and make them realise that her performances are not much different :qtbrit:

10 minutes ago, hardtoforgetya said:

More choreo where? I cannot find more choreo than circus in her recent piece of me leg.

There is more choreography because in Circus tour she didn't has any full choreography.

But as I said the dancing is the same since 2009.

One thing I have noticed is that people perceive Britney to automatically be doing better when she looses weight and gets more toned, which says a lot about the fanbase imo. The fact is that during earliier POM legs, she did execute the routines more accurately. Even if she wasn't as sassy and skinny onstage. 

I agree, I think she's been fine on average all the way through, a step up from Femme Fatale and Circus, and her ceiling's gone up a bit (BBMAs) and her confidence has improved so she's putting herself out there on TV and such again, but overall, you're right, the fans exaggerate and become deulsional.

FWIW I thought opening night Work ***** was pretty solid and is still one of my favorite WB performances. I never get what fans are saying when they're like OMG LOOK AT THIS ONE and 9/10 times it's average.

You could put together a compilation of her best performances of each song and have a really really good show, by the way

Archived