No, Britney hasn't really improved since Piece of Me started

Roger

2 hours ago, On the Scene said:

One thing I have noticed is that people perceive Britney to automatically be doing better when she looses weight and gets more toned, which says a lot about the fanbase imo. The fact is that during earliier POM legs, she did execute the routines more accurately. Even if she wasn't as sassy and skinny onstage. 

OMG THANK YOU

It is so pathetic how Britney performances are judged so heavily by how she looks

You'd expect the ******* media to do it, but "fans"? Ha

No wonder Britney has contempt for some of the fan base -- and people are ******* stupid if they think she doesn't know what people say

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Roger said:

Stop lying to yourselves: she had her moments last year and is doing great some days, but NO she hasn't improved as much as you guys say all day long

She has been pretty consistent and yes, overall the dates are better now than when the residency started, BUT we are on the TWENTIETH LEG, and look at the SECOND LEG

This leg remains, with the first revamped shows, Piece of Me best :staysalty: 

She obvioulsy did not went from horrendous to magnificent like most of you claim :staysalty:

She was really into it during "brunettney" time and she danced even more than now... but her movements were stiff and really ungraceful to watch. Not to mention her weight and general appearance :gloria:
Right  now she's way more fluid, and her dancing (even if she obviously has way LESS choreography... look at at Circus or bti :orangu: ) looks way better. Her stage presence improved a lot too!

There are lots of problems though: most of the choreography is still ugly as ****, she doesn't dance enough during the show, the lipsynching is embarassing, the outfits are tragic...
She definitely improved, the show is still bad as ****.

Nope!!!! February 2016 was her best. She had loads more choreography than before.... and we got the flawless bom performance...... People shouldn't forget about how exited everyone was with the harder choreo, and energy the revamped show brought with it.    I mean also just compare gimme more from 1.0 to Pom 2.0. Obviously the op is deluded lol

Just now, Danishfan said:

Nope!!!! February 2016 was her best. She had loads more choreography than before.... and we got the flawless bom performance...... People shouldn't forget about how exited everyone was with the harder choreo, and energy the revamped show brought with it.    I mean also just compare gimme more from 1.0 to Pom 2.0. Obviously the op is deluded lol

Exactly. As I said, she had more choreography during 2013-14 and tried to follow her dancer moves a little more... but she looked awkward as ****! Right now at least she's feeling herself on stage...

the show is ugly and needs to be erased totally tho

Just now, Alex_1991 said:

Exactly. As I said, she had more choreography during 2013-14 and tried to follow her dancer moves a little more... but she looked awkward as ****! Right now at least she's feeling herself on stage...

the show is ugly and needs to be erased totally tho

She didn't have more choreography in Pom 1. Are you serious??? It's the exact opposite 

She was ok and had her moments in the beginning but things started changing in summer 2015. She had the purple and blue hair and I don't know if that gave her confidence or what but she started getting much better. Then she rebooted the show in early 2016 and all of a sudden she was a different person - her hair was on point, she was in amazing shape, the costumes were amazing (RIP), she was dancing harder and more confidently... So yes, she is now a MUCH better entertainer than she was back then.

1 minute ago, Danishfan said:

She didn't have more choreography in Pom 1. Are you serious??? It's the exact opposite 

look at the blackout section and compare it to gm and bti/pom of pom 2.0

She had more choreography back then but she looked BAD doing it. Right now she's looking way better, more fluid, more "herself".
That's what I meant. Of course Pom 2.0 is a better show, even if it's still TRASH.

1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

look at the blackout section and compare it to gm and bti/pom of pom 2.0

She had more choreography back then but she looked BAD doing it. Right now she's looking way better, more fluid, more "herself".
That's what I meant. Of course Pom 2.0 is a better show, even if it's still TRASH.

Compare gm????  She does the choreo for the chorus twice, plus she does the second verse and last chorus  with extra choreo in 2.0, so how can you even bring up gm lol. And the choreo basically stops/slows down after the bo section of the first show. In 2.0 there's basically choreo all through the show. Also compare the first section from 1.0 to 2.0..... need I say more ? Lol

Just now, Danishfan said:

Compare gm????  She does the choreo for the chorus twice, plus she does the second verse and last chorus  with extra choreo in 2.0, so how can you even bring up gm lol. And the choreo basically stops/slows down after the bo section of the first show. In 2.0 there's basically choreo all through the show. Also compare the first section from 1.0 to 2.0..... need I say more ? Lol

I know the show by heart and NO.

She looks way better during Work ***** but she cut lots of movements here and there.
Womanizer has a new breakdown, you have a point.
No, Pom 2.0 Break the ice has way more choreography even if she looks way better during it.  Same for Piece Of Me (look at the chorus choreography that was cut)
Boys looks the same
Circus had WAY LOTS MORE of choreography in Pom 1.0 She literally cut the **** out of it. She looks better now of course, but the performance went from mediocre to total trash
Iwg and Iusa are basically the same ****
Slave is the same (but she looks better)
Toxic, crazy / stronger, ttwe are the same (but she looks better)
Breathe on Me features choreography, you have a point for this one. Touch of my hand too, too bad she cut every double spin and the backflip so now it's total ****
Gimme more 2.0 is way better, of course, but the added choreo is simple as **** and she cut some movements here and there during the chorus.

damn look for yourself

She looks WAY BETTER, more fluid, more natural, has way more stage presence, her dancing looks better, her body is banging, she looks like a proper popstar again

But she has a little less choreography and the show is bad as ****

6 hours ago, Roger said:

Stop lying to yourselves: she had her moments last year and is doing great some days, but NO she hasn't improved as much as you guys say all day long

She has been pretty consistent and yes, overall the dates are better now than when the residency started, BUT we are on the TWENTIETH LEG, and look at the SECOND LEG

This leg remains, with the first revamped shows, Piece of Me best :staysalty: 

She obvioulsy did not went from horrendous to magnificent like most of you claim :staysalty:

THANK YOU! :plzney:

finally someone with the same opinion as mine

She's always been able to dance her *** off. Shes a freaking gymnast for crying out loud. I bet she could do everything from 2004 in 2011 tbh. She just didn't. You don't 'forget' how to dance. Sorry but I disagree. 

She is and always will be one of the best dancers the industry has ever seen. Whether she is proving it or not. 

She has bipolar hence her up days and down days. 2011 was just mostly a down year. Move on. Get over it. Let it go 

3 minutes ago, LWD said:

she improved with her attitude, but not dance wise. 

the choreo get's worse by the year tbh :omg:

so true. Imagem relacionada

In the beginning of 2016 I was so happy with her stage presence and her BBMA performance and I thought after that she would pre-record vocals and improve her choreos, but the decent choreos were just scrapped and now she just catwalks, nods her head and looks so stiff.

Archived