uk tour worry

jonloch1

Can i just ask a question? im away for 2 weeks in October to Disneyworld Florida and im really concerned that Britney is gunna announce the UK tour for october which would seriously devestate me as im desperate to see her. But Lady Gaga is doing her UK tour during the weeks im away. i go on the 7th to 21st october and Lady Gaga's UK tour is 9th-17th october which is basically my whole holiday apart from 2 days at either end. Am i safe thinking Britney will probably not be touring the UK at the same time?? i have never heard of two big mainstream artists touring a country at the same time but i am seriously worried about this. Been waiting 17 years to finally see Britney and it would break my heart if she did a UK tour whilst i was away on holiday :'(

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Can i just ask a question? im away for 2 weeks in October to Disneyworld Florida and im really concerned that Britney is gunna announce the UK tour for october which would seriously devestate me as im desperate to see her. But Lady Gaga is doing her UK tour during the weeks im away. i go on the 7th to 21st october and Lady Gaga's UK tour is 9th-17th october which is basically my whole holiday apart from 2 days at either end. Am i safe thinking Britney will probably not be touring the UK at the same time?? i have never heard of two big mainstream artists touring a country at the same time but i am seriously worried about this. Been waiting 17 years to finally see Britney and it would break my heart if she did a UK tour whilst i was away on holiday :'(

I kinda think it will be in the summer, so hopefully you won't need to worry. What I'm worried about is not being able to get tickets because of the demand. 

6 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Britney will probably visit the UK in 2018 tbh. She has a few random dates booked in 2017, but also has lots of POM to do between now and 2018. It'll be tricky to fit in UK dates, although POM does end in September and probably won't start again until November/December. 

Eeek you might be in trouble, sorry :tiffsniffle:

yeh I did read a rumour somewhere that apparently shes touring UK in February 2018 which ok is ages away but rather that  obviously than  her coming whilst I'm away. I'm  just  terrified of this happening. I live in Scotland and I'm even planning on going to Manchester  or somewhere in England if she misses Scotland, I'm that desperate. I'm just terrified that knowing my  luck I'm only away on holiday 2 out of 52 weeks of a year and she tours the UK  the 2 weeks I'm away :'(

2 hours ago, HenryBai said:

Sure how? Shes in asia in June and July, back in vegas in august.

stop giving your stupid assumptions to mislead other people ffs.:forkit:

sis, her show starts August 6 and her last POM show is May 20. 

Plenty of time to travel between Europe and Asia lmao. It isn't known if she will stay in asia or not and I doubt she will. 

4 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

sis, her show starts August 6 and her last POM show is May 20. 

Plenty of time to travel between Europe and Asia lmao. It isn't known if she will stay in asia or not and I doubt she will. 

yeah i know, that's a possibility and it's not called "SURE", she needs to learn her logic

22 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

She added the Paris date on 17/7 so you don't have to worry I think

Archived