Britney Reportedly Looking To Extend 'Piece Of Me' For Several More Years Following Summer Tour

Jordan Miller

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

But B10 will recieve the same treatment as her two previous albums and we don't deserve this, tbh (neither she does). :otears:

When she's in Vegas, the industry isn't taking her as seriously as they should. That's why B9 got the treatment it did. Not necessarily a lack of promotion. Just a lack of people caring. So agreed. I'm hoping she leaves Vegas behind with the release of B10. Fingers crossed. 

1 minute ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

the song seems pretty good but there is nothing new about the sound gurl :orangu: 

i meant like itz experimental and even more from that 

like working with producers who live abroad and have something in their sound 

She can take that Azerbaijani Balaban and continue her way up to Sweden and create a new sound with some ethno influences? :D 

Glad, you like the song, though ;)

why do people have an issue with this? shes happy, she enjoys being in vegas, its helped her leaps and bounds with her confidence, shes performing really well, shes still releasing new music, shes promoting her new music (obviously not like crazy but still), and shes even going on a world tour.  i have no issues with it, its not limiting her at all, shes still doing other things. idk if some of you are under some delusion that if she wasnt in vegas shed revert back to old britney and promote like crazy and tour like crazy. thats not happening, regardless of vegas. shes doing a lot outside of vegas and people should appreciate it. :cinderellaney:

Idk how ppl think this is a good idea? Vegas is draining her legacy. The industry doesn't care about her anymore. And if y'all think this mini tour is going to be so drastically different from Vegas, y'all are crazy. Her team is playing us. It's just POM on the road with maybe a few updates. The same thing we've seen for four years now. 

31 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

why do people have an issue with this? shes happy, she enjoys being in vegas, its helped her leaps and bounds with her confidence, shes performing really well, shes still releasing new music, shes promoting her new music (obviously not like crazy but still), and shes even going on a world tour.  i have no issues with it, its not limiting her at all, shes still doing other things. idk if some of you are under some delusion that if she wasnt in vegas shed revert back to old britney and promote like crazy and tour like crazy. thats not happening, regardless of vegas. shes doing a lot outside of vegas and people should appreciate it. :cinderellaney:

THIIIIIIIIIS!!!!

Archived