Cheetah Girls Recorded "Everybody" (Blackout Bonus Track)

GypsyWoman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Both Britney and Cheetah Girls were working with JR Rotem in 2006. Everybody ended up going to Britney.

Just Let Me Go (aka Love 2 Love U) was recorded by Britney but scrapped for Blackout and was reworked by JR Rotem into Cheetah Girls lead single Fuego.

oh my god i was just listening to fuego like two days ago and never noticed how similar they sound :disbelief: i even recognized the clapping in the beginning but quickly dismissed it :plzexplain:

6 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Both Britney and Cheetah Girls were working with JR Rotem in 2006. Everybody ended up going to Britney.

Just Let Me Go (aka Love 2 Love U) was recorded by Britney but scrapped for Blackout and was reworked by JR Rotem into Cheetah Girls lead single Fuego.

IMO Just Let Me Go, should've been released instead of Everybody, it's a better song! 

12 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Doesn't surprise me, I was shocked when I found out that 'Out From Under' was originally recorded for the Bratz Movie :tehe:

Then after Britney's version there was this with some of the same lyrics and some different.. I think they all are good. 

Personally I like OFU but its messy it was used three times. I rather have got a final version of Dangerous tbh

Archived