Cheetah Girls Recorded "Everybody" (Blackout Bonus Track)

GypsyWoman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

IA that it's the better song, but sonically it wouldn't have fit on Blackout.

Yeah it does't fit with the sound of Blackout, but I feel like bonus tracks don't always have to be a perfect fit. I mean DKMW/HATLM sound nothing like the rest of the FF material and Rock Boy is different from the rest of Circus! 

Guest $elfish
On 3/17/2017 at 6:55 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

Both Britney and Cheetah Girls were working with JR Rotem in 2006. Everybody ended up going to Britney.

Just Let Me Go (aka Love 2 Love U) was recorded by Britney but scrapped for Blackout and was reworked by JR Rotem into Cheetah Girls lead single Fuego.

I thought love 2 love u was meant for itz:ponderney:

i love how the instrumental is like a remixed version of la Isla Bonita it's a shame it wasn't released tho it was fabulous :meltdown:

On 3/16/2017 at 11:55 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

Both Britney and Cheetah Girls were working with JR Rotem in 2006. Everybody ended up going to Britney.

Just Let Me Go (aka Love 2 Love U) was recorded by Britney but scrapped for Blackout and was reworked by JR Rotem into Cheetah Girls lead single Fuego.

this just crushed my soul because Love 2 love u is one of my favorite briney songs and for it to be scrapped, dismantled and made into a disney channel song......

edit: its interesting how one song can change so easily; i remember when fuego came out (i was a child the time the cheetah girls were a thing aka part of the demographic they sought after) and can remember hating that song whenever disney channel would play the music video on tv, but i cant ever get enough of love 2 love u 

Archived