BritintheZone

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Gurl she doesn't have the vocal chops for a Broadway show anymore :meltdown:

And you can't lip sync or pre-record on Broadway :meltdown: 

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

She would have to sing live, so what do you think is the answer? 

She sings live in POM what you talking about?!?:divaney:

“I’m definitely going to be singing live,” Spears said. “I always sing live. It doesn’t sound so great all the time, but I do my best.”

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4050433

31 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

She would have to sing live, so what do you think the answer is? 

I feel like ppl would prob be surprised that Britney has a great lower register/Broadway voice. She only has trouble singing her pop material live because it's not her natural voice. 

37 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

She sings live in POM what you talking about?!?:divaney:

“I’m definitely going to be singing live,” Spears said. “I always sing live. It doesn’t sound so great all the time, but I do my best.”

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4050433

Britney sings live all the time, she just has a really unique pitch/frequency Only dogs can hear it. I asked my dog if she sings live and he told me "Yasss gurl shes better than Xtina" :idkney: not even lying

16 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

I feel like ppl would prob be surprised that Britney has a great lower register/Broadway voice. She only has trouble singing her pop material live because it's not her natural voice. 

How would any of us know this... we haven't heard her sing a song live in years. 

:squintney:

As a working professional working musical theatre actor, I don't think Britney would be up to it without some more acting training and singing live. In her prime, she would have been fabulous in Sweet Charity, and if she EVER did a musical, it would probably be a concert version at the Hollywood Bowl or something. I would LIVE for "Chicago" with her as Roxie and Xtina as Velma.

Archived