BRITNEY ON BROADWAY!

BritintheZone

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She thinks she is a terrible actress. I doubt she wants to do any of this :sassybrit:

I agree, but if she was to do acting, she would most likely do a tv show like a sitcom.  That's probably why she only does cameo spots.

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I agree, but if she was to do acting, she would most likely do a tv show like a sitcom.  That's probably why she only does cameo spots.

True. Honestly I'm obsessed with Big Little Lies and she could have played a mom or something. I could imagine her in this show. 

14 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

She should play Roxie hart in Chicago. I think she could pull it off act/dance wise and she'd have fun.

the vocals though. I mean Ashley Simpson has done it.

even Wendy Williams had a stint as mama Morton.

That would be so cool. My second favorite actress played Velma Kelly in the movie. :unbelievableney: 

1 hour ago, I'mSoCurious said:

That would be so cool. My second favorite actress played Velma Kelly in the movie. :unbelievableney: 

Whats up with Chicago ? Never seen the play or movie. Should I?

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

She wouldn't be a good Broadway star anymore. Her voice isn't as strong, she doesn't even sing live lol, and she can't act (she said so herself). 

Umm Crossroad acting was good tf you taking about. OFC the script and plot was kinda stupid and chessy. However it was made as a teen girl movie

23 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Whats up with Chicago ? Never seen the play or movie. Should I?

Umm Crossroad acting was good tf you taking about. OFC the script and plot was kinda stupid and chessy. However it was made as a teen girl movie

Lol her acting was not great in Crossroads honey where you been? And someone last year asked if she would do another movie and she said something like "considering I'm a terrible actress, no" so she knows herself. 

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Lol her acting was not great in Crossroads honey where you been? And someone last year asked if she would do another movie and she said something like "considering I'm a terrible actress, no" so she knows herself. 

Ofc she is not an academy award winnig actress. 

However if you read the reviews of the movie they dont bash her acting. They bash the plot normally. He acting is alright. She could study acting for a little and she be great

2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Ofc she is not an academy award winnig actress. 

However if you read the reviews of the movie they dont bash her acting. They bash the plot normally. He acting is alright. She could study acting for a little and she be great

you need to go back and read those reviews sis. she even got a Razzie for worst actress for it.

35 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

you need to go back and read those reviews sis. she even got a Razzie for worst actress for it.

I did! 

Most say she did pretty good for how bad the script and plot was 

as for the razzies they dont mean **** on the actor's acting ability 

ex

sandra bullock won a oscar and a razzie on the same week

19 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I did! 

Most say she did pretty good for how bad the script and plot was 

as for the razzies they dont mean **** on the actor's acting ability 

ex

sandra bullock won a oscar and a razzie on the same week

well if you think britney is a great actress then good for you lol

5ac98fe1559533149090cc6da518d2c9.gif

On 3/16/2017 at 10:35 PM, Spearsfan said:

How would any of us know this... we haven't heard her sing a song live in years. 

:squintney:

I have.. I had the pleasure of hearing some rough studio cuts from her work on Glory. Put it this way, I heard some of the cuts off of "What You Need" about a min or so of singing it through & some ad libs. That one really stuck out too me because I was shocked by the power she still has in her lower registers, it's really depressing that they continue to edit her work down into electro/pop vocals. Pretty much anything you hear has been pitched. 

Archived