RCA ON FIRE

CristMont

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

that's a rude thing to say and you should die in a fire for saying that 

17 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

***** log out, everyone here wishes for RCA and their people to vanish, brinny needs to make her own record label

wtf  are you quoting yourself ? you've just dragged yourself by quoting the post above , or there is an error I'm seeing like the following screenshot :

cnajl.png 

22 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

***** log out, everyone here wishes for RCA and their people to vanish, brinny needs to make her own record label

13 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

that's a rude thing to say and you should die in a fire for saying that 

Wtf is this???

Guest Nick Jonas
34 minutes ago, Minho said:

wtf  are you quoting yourself ? you've just dragged yourself by quoting the post above , or there is an error I'm seeing like the following screenshot :

cnajl.png 

:idkney:

1 hour ago, Sleazy said:

Britney doesnt even need a record label anymore. It's not like theyre doing anything for her anyways. She selling on name alone. Actually it would be better if she wasnt on a record label then she would have full control on her albums and promote them the way she wants.

19 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Britney doesnt even need a record label anymore. It's not like theyre doing anything for her anyways. She selling on name alone. Actually it would be better if she wasnt on a record label then she would have full control on her albums and promote them the way she wants.

She would retire.

im sick of ppl acting like Britney would promote. She doesn't care about her career at all these days. 

Archived