Not To Be Negative But...

This fanbase will never be pleased. We got a great album and decent promo (albeit it wasn't used to its advantage). Britney looks great and seems really happy again. You all won't admit it but you all will never be pleased unless she got amazing sales again and that is the truth.

Me personally, I prefer quality over quantity but whatever :forkit:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

They better get Danja , bloodshy and avant , max Martin  and will I flop 

get a new team 

get rid of Vegas 

go on a glory world tour 

and better work their ***** off :lessons:

WILL I FLOP? :weirdmeout:

UHG NO

I THINK SHE SHOULD STILL WORKING WITH BURNS

BUT ALSO WITH DANJA AND BLOODSHY AND AVANT :giggleney:

PROMOTING THE ******* ALBUM

FOR THE RECORD 2.0 (PROPER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS) I'M TIRED OF WHAT IS YOUR FAV YOGURT FLAVOUR? OR WHAT DID JAYDEN DID LAST WEEKEND? :nothavingit:

QUIT VEGAS :tiffsniffle: BUT... :nonono: THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN... SO BEING REALISTIC ... :flop: 

On 3/15/2017 at 3:46 AM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Remember after the Britney Jean era, we all thought things couldn't get any worse. 

And then the Glory era came and we had awful sales after Week 1, promo that didn't make sense and was timed badly (due to POM), POM continuing throughout the era, terrible decisions like the MM MV getting remade as a Disney homage etc etc....

Next era will probably be EVEN worse. POM will still be going. The album won't be as good as Glory so reviews will be poor and sales will be terrible. They probably won't even make any music videos. They'll forget to send the lead single to radio. Britney will go on holiday for 2 weeks - with the album released in the middle of the holiday. 

We'll get a single Tweet and a single IG post with a picture of the album (awful cover, of course) and a message saying "Buy/stream my new album from today! Or don't. Whateverz xx"

:nyheadache:

Are YOU ready for the carnage? :meltdown:

I've said this on other threads, I think Vegas is their main concern when it concerns Britney's career. I think new albums, any new singles or videos will be like tossing a bone to the fans that don't really give a **** about the Vegas part of her career. I know things have changed. I realize if you ask Britney what her main priority is, she's gonna say her kids over her career. It's understandable for me.

It will only get worse because of Britney and her team's shitty attitude. Britney's retirement is near. She will be forced into it by low demand. 

That is why I'm still here for the music. It isn't going to last long sadly. 

They have shown no sign of change so I expect the worst. 

Anyone that thinks we are getting a new single from Glory are clearly delusional now. 

11 hours ago, Shadow. said:

This fanbase will never be pleased. We got a great album and decent promo (albeit it wasn't used to its advantage). Britney looks great and seems really happy again. You all won't admit it but you all will never be pleased unless she got amazing sales again and that is the truth.

Me personally, I prefer quality over quantity but whatever :forkit:

Quality will dwindle if there isn't sales there ...it's only logic. Look at Mariah Carey for receipts

Even look at the quality of eras it isn't good. 

The quality will be worse next era because logically it doesn't pay to invest in Britney anymore for many reasons. 

The only thing holding up is her perfumes but we don't even know how good those are even doing these days. 

It's bad and the fact her team doesn't care just shows they know the jig is up imo 

22 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

poor you. But at least you got to see a whole Britney era and it was succesful too??

TBH i dont think anything could have saved Bionic.  At the time the public was so against Christina because of all of the Gaga comparrisons and Christina was in the middle of a divorce. Something was definitley up with her. If you look at her during B2B she was happy and bubbly. During Bionic she seemed very bitter and sad. Not as bad as duing Stripped but very different. Also I dont think anybody can gain this much weight in a year without something being wrong. She always used to be super stylish (even when it was questionable you could tell that she loved to try things out) and after Bionic she only wore leggings and ugly **** and just generally really let herself go and didnt seem to care. She has suffered from depression from a very early age and her mom even sent her to a therepist while she was in high school. Idk maybe the divorce just really got to her.

I mean there is 1 year between these pictures...

normal_005~44.jpg133849991.jpg

normal_19~57.jpgnormal_014~297.jpg

:otears:

WE WANT MADAM X AGAIN 

It's just sad to waste ANOTHER album, especially one of the best ones of her career, to POM. If she re-signs and we have to deal with Vegas for 2 or 4 more years, it's gonna suuuuuuuck. The next era will be the exact same - hardly promote anything, 2 singles, add a few songs into the show. She better be done with Vegas.

Archived